Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know or have a theory as to why the best FCS programs are way out in the Dakotas and Montana?
I think its because they are the only show in town. No professional sports teams in Montana or the Dakotas. No big time college teams. Thats why they have so much fan support. The people who live there have nothing else.

I think its because they are the only show in town. No professional sports teams in Montana or the Dakotas. No big time college teams. Thats why they have so much fan support. The people who live there have nothing else.
Except for world class hunting and fishing and an ability to drive a vehicle at 130 mph with no worry of anyone even seeing you.

daddys-home2-daddys-home2gifs.gif

It's not me. It's the United States court you have a problem with.
I hate all this stupid 💩...they gonna make HS a players pro too? This is not progress..it is f'n entropy in action.

I want college to be college and pro to he pro..let every f'n kid that wants to be a pro and not play for a place they love and an education go on and get it if they can.

Make college a choice...I will be a UT Vol if every damn one of them is a walk-on from Bulls Gap.

Last edited:
I hate all this stupid 💩...they gonna make HS a players pro too? This is not progress..it is f'n atrophy in action.

I want college to be college and pro to he pro..let every f'n kid that wants to be a pro and not play for a place they love and an education go on and get it if they can.

Make college a choice...I will be a UT Vol if every damn one of them is a walk-on from Bulls Gap.
That's fine by me also but blaming the kids isn't the answer. Like players before them for decades, they're being offered money to play ball for the school.

What's at stake is the massive money made by schools for having elite athletes showing their skills on Saturday. That's why the SEC and B1G have huge deals and the Big 12 is going have their TV deal cut when TX and OU leave.

If UT and the SEC consists of players that are D2 level, the next TV contract will be D2 level. The big money follows the elite play......not the schools.

You need a break from sports and take a chill pill🤣
**** it..I am just about done. I quit watching pro sports a long time ago because of the sickening selfish mercenary greed and avarice. The only reason I still watch college ball is because my blood runs orange...and that has not a damn thing to do with the names on the back of jerseys...it is because I am a Tennessean whose families are Tennesseans going back to to the late 1700s and early 1800s. It is because my Dad is a Vol, my two granfathers were Vols, my great grandfathers were Vols...

That's fine by me also but blaming the kids isn't the answer. Like players before them for decades, they're being offered money to play ball for the school.

What's at stake is the massive money made by schools for having elite athletes showing their skills on Saturday. That's why the SEC and B1G have huge deals and the Big 12 is going have their TV deal cut when TX and OU leave.

If UT and the SEC consists of players that are D2 level, the next TV contract will be D2 level. The big money follows the elite play......not the schools.
It is all their fault...all of them

If that was true, one of the half a dozen semi pro football leagues would have succeeded in the last 40 years. In that time, anyone could start a league and pay 18-22 year Olds whatever they want.

CFB players were not getting the raw deal that it's been made out to be, and the players don't carry the value of college sports like people assume they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back