Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rail (justifiably) on our past failed troika of HC’s Dooley, Butch and Pruitt for their micromanaging, but reading one of the countless articles on the fall of Urban Meyer, he labels himself a “micromanaging nutjob”. He was on the record of scaling back on that tendency and we have his first documented failure. I’d say that Saban laid that foundation for Pruitt and like so many in that tree, he simply couldn’t replicate the success. Still prefer Heupel’s approach but maybe hearing the term shouldn’t be the death knell we’ve generally applied.

Dirty hands was the only way. Didn't bother me we tried paying, only that the NCAA had their tier system of who and how much.

But Pruitt may have received a pass, given he was too incompetent to beat Saban. Or like Kirby and had TMI.
He wasn’t busted…. We turned him in.

The more I think about it the more I agree with it, that it wasnt positive tests, it was broken protocols. Just my opinion but if there are going to be protocols in place then there needs to be strict penalties in place. Every team that breaks protocols should either have their program shut down for a month and all games be considered forefits, or be banned from the AA tournament at the end of the season. This is beyond ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back