The WRASSLIN’ Thread

So I canceled Peacock. NXT 2.0 is awful. Gonna check out what else is out there. Does anyone know if Wrestle Kingdom is included in New Japan World or if it's extra?

Dynamite was great again last night. The MJF "face" turn for one night was great lol. Not sure what the angle is going to be with Malakai Black and the Varsity Blonds. IS he going to lure Julia away from them? Did he mark her with the black mist? Danielson vs. Hangman should be a slobberknocker next week.

I have a theory that everybody he hits with the mist will eventually be a part of his stable, The House of Black. Maybe not Cody. But PAC and Julia could be in it for sure

I have a theory that everybody he hits with the mist will eventually be a part of his stable, The House of Black. Maybe not Cody. But PAC and Julia could be in it for sure
That occurred to me as well. I'm not sure why else he would care about the blondes.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
So 3 of UE are in AEW. Anybody know when Strong's contract is up? Seriously though, I bet Cole turns on Fish and O'Reilly and sticks with the Bucks. That's fine though. There are about a half dozen dream matches in AEW for a reunited Red Dragon.

P.S. For the love of God where is my trios title?

So 3 of UE are in AEW. Anybody know when Strong's contract is up? Seriously though, I bet Cole turns on Fish and O'Reilly and sticks with the Bucks. That's fine though. There are about a half dozen dream matches in AEW for a reunited Red Dragon.

P.S. For the love of God where is my trios title?
Ssshhh... I haven't watched Dynamite yet. Had to watch the new Matrix movie last night. May watch it again tonight!

I absolutely loved it. But I'm a Matrix nerd anyway. The first half hour or so of it I laughed my ass off just because it is such a self-aware movie.
Good to hear. I'll probably catch it this weekend. I've gone back and rewatched the original 3 recently. The sequels are better than they got credit for, especially Reloaded.

I absolutely loved it. But I'm a Matrix nerd anyway. The first half hour or so of it I laughed my ass off just because it is such a self-aware movie.
it wasn’t bad, but the girl power stuff bothered me. Is Trinity equal to or even stronger than Neo now? Appears to be stronger. Why? Why do that? I also didn’t like Doogie Houser. But the move wasn’t terrible other than those things. I did have trouble following it at points. Smith didn’t make much sense to me

Reigns is at a level that I’m not sure even Cena was in 2008-2011. Roman is untouchable right now. At least Cena had the likes of Edge, Orton and Punk to be his foil.

Who will be Reigns’ foil?

VN Store

Back