‘23 GA SDE Victor Burley (Clemson commit)

Just gotta say I love Coach Pruitt. He doesn't do gimmicks like the wearing yeezys to media day or claim Tupac as his favorite artist. He just coaches football and is a real dude. His players see it and they're buying in. Whatever this recruiting class winds up looking like the future is bright.

:oops:

I thought this guy was playing pretty decent for the basketball Vols. Surprised he wants to try out for the football team.

stupid-run.gif

After visiting four-star Georgia defensive line commitment Tyre West of Tifton, Ga., on Sunday, Tennessee defensive line coach Rodney Garner was in Georgia again Monday to check on a few Class of 2023 prospects, including five-star defensive lineman Vic Burley. The 6-foot-5, 265-pound Burley returned to Knoxville on Saturday for the Vols' regular-season finale against Vanderbilt.

-Callahan

Just gotta say I love Coach Pruitt. He doesn't do gimmicks like the wearing yeezys to media day or claim Tupac as his favorite artist. He just coaches football and is a real dude. His players see it and they're buying in. Whatever this recruiting class winds up looking like the future is bright.
C94D6E7A-29DB-4237-9D9C-942F0721090E.gif

VN Store

Back