Early Signing Day!

Go buy you some of that uga gear then. I believe you were also one of the ones that was claiming they were going to handle Alabama with all that talent.

No, I didn't, but you continue to misquote me.

I can't help that you are upset that UGA is a contender. I'm not happy about it either, but I won't pretend that it's not happening.

No, I didn't, but you continue to misquote me.

I can't help that you are upset that UGA is a contender. I'm not happy about it either, but I won't pretend that it's not happening.
I'm not mad. I get extreme enjoyment watching Kirby fail year after year.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-04-at-9.53.32-PM.png

no doubt. but it's concerning we're not even landing anyone of consequence from the transfer portal right now.

I agree 100%. I'm amazed we're getting anyone with the NCAA investigation hanging out there. Until that gets settled Heupel gets a pass from me on recruiting

Reactions: volfaninky
I agree 100%. I'm amazed we're getting anyone with the NCAA investigation hanging out there. Until that gets settled Heupel gets a pass from me on recruiting
IMO, the coaching staff needs to be telling these recruits that the NCAA will be pounding sand. They have no teeth. See Bruce Pearl and auburn.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
IMO, the coaching staff needs to be telling these recruits that the NCAA will be pounding sand. They have no teeth. See Bruce Pearl and auburn.

I'm sure they are doing exactly that but that'll only get 'em so far. This inbetween bit is killing us

Just checking to see if this is real and not related to TN but did T Hunter flip to Jackson St?

I have never once seen this kid play or know anything about him other than he is a CB and number 2 overall but what I do know is Sanders will have this kid ready for the NFL and probably a first round draft pick.

Sanders can actually coach and if anyone can teach the position of CB it’s him.

I have never once seen this kid play or know anything about him other than he is a CB and number 2 overall but what I do know is Sanders will have this kid ready for the NFL and probably a first round draft pick.

Sanders can actually coach and if anyone can teach the position of CB it’s him.
Not saying he can’t just wanted to rub it in a buddys face . Ya know , lol. However we will see in 2-3 years.

Reactions: NEO
It's trending towards one
It absolutely is with two defense pickups. Not sure where we end up but definitely looks like a top 20 class. I was just hoping we could shut KY out. They picked up 3 of our top prospects here in TN. Still Coach Heupel turned it up and congrats to he and his staff.

Reactions: 901 Orange

VN Store

Back