Early Signing Day!

Who is gonna be glued in Wed. morning on the early Signing.The coverage will be on the SEC network begining at 11'oclock to 2'oclock.Dont sound to good about a few recruits we lost out on!!
Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely have this on in the background!

According to Basilio's show today, there's concern over this class lacking much sizzle. He seems to be hinting that the staff lacks elite recruiting prowess. Getting out recruited by Kentucky, Missouri and South Carolina does not inspire confidence for the future.
Apparently the NCAA thing is a big topic w recruits stirred certainly by competition. We will be ok for this year. Add some trenches from portal and nail 2023

I guess ESPN has thrown in the towel on recruiting. They used to have 9-10 hour show on ESPNU every signing day. Tomorrow they’re just showing College basketball replays.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
He basically told TN HS coaches that their kids weren’t good enough for him. He damaged a lot of relationships.
Then how did he sign 10 TN recruits in his last class (including 6 of the top 10)? That doesnt sound like someone who didnt want TN talent. His first class had Alontae Taylor, Jeremy Banks, Jerome Carvin and others.

It should be an interesting signing day and this is like having apps before the main entree arrives.

Coach Heupel has gone after those who he believes will help Tennessee for the next few years.After us watch him develop and coach up and in-game adjust and call plays,let the man and his assistant coaches be.If a 3 star.fits his system perfectly,sign him.Go Vols!

Reactions: Native Orange
Who is gonna be glued in Wed. morning on the early Signing.The coverage will be on the SEC network begining at 11'oclock to 2'oclock.Dont sound to good about a few recruits we lost out on!!
Not anymore! These guys are here today and gone next season. CFB is changed for the worse forever!

The early signing period and wall to wall coverage on these recruits has killed any enthusiasm i personally have for signing day.

Makes it all seem anticlimactic and there just aren't that many big flips anymore.

And yes.....I understand recruiting is the lifeblood of the program but today is like watching a show where you already know the ending .

I don't see us moving from #18. A top 20 class is fine all things considered. I am going with the Dabo at Clemson model. Heupel just needs to keep winning and the class ranks will improve.

VN Store

Back