Cultural Marxism and the Birth of Thought Crime

CRT has no place in the K-12 education. Nor does a curriculum that falsely casts our history in a light that hides our blemishes.

There's a very careful balance to be had. How we have overcome our flaws and difficulties is part of what makes America great.

IDK how you can teach an honest history of the US CJS without touching on elements of critical race theory. Teaching that the war on drugs intentionally or unintentionally disproportionately hurts minorities is critical race theory, and it is a fkn indisputable fact, and most importantly it's something we must acknowledge. 2020 was a failed opportunity for both sides of the aisle to get together and fix the biggest problem between LEO's and minorities, yet nobody seemed to even consider the war on drugs. It's the most confounding thing. We got basically nowhere with conversations about qualified immunity, defund the police, and **** like that.

If only we had learned in school about the greatest source of racial problems in the US?...instead of banning the WoD, we're banning that conversation in school.

You can have the careful balance you want with CRT. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
IDK how you can teach an honest history of the US without touching on elements of critical race theory. Teaching that the war on drugs intentionally or unintentionally disproportionately hurts minorities is critical race theory, and it is a fkn indisputable fact.

You can have the careful balance you want with CRT. The two are not mutually exclusive.
It’s not a fact though

It’s not a fact though

So white people account for the highest rate of drug arrests? Incarcerations? White neighborhoods get the most collateral damage? What are you saying?

Whites are more likely to possess marijuana and blacks are 4x as likely to get arrested for possession. In Minnesota, where race relationships are oh-so-sweet, they are 8x as likely to get arrested.

Last edited:
So white people account for the highest rate of drug arrests? Incarcerations? White neighborhoods get the most collateral damage? What are you saying?

Whites are more likely to possess marijuana and blacks are 4x as likely to get arrested for possession.

That’s what happened when you commit the highest rate of homicides. Over half of all homicides means you get more attention, as you should

Whites are more likely to possess marijuana and blacks are 4x as likely to get arrested for possession. In Minnesota, where race relationships are oh-so-sweet, they are 8x as likely to get arrested.
Got a link to those possession numberz

That’s what happened when you commit the highest rate of homicides. Over half of all homicides means you get more attention, as you should

Wait, you're saying because a small % of blacks are more murderous than a small % of whites, it's justified that all blacks should have to deal with racial profiling stemming from an unjust, anti-freedom, costly, unnecessry war on drugs?

This is why I don't want to talk to you. You're kind of a mad man.

Wait, you're saying because a small % of blacks are more murderous than a small % of whites, it's justified that all blacks should have to deal with racial profiling stemming from an unjust, anti-freedom, costly, unnecessry war on drugs?

This is why I don't want to talk to you. You're kind of a mad man.

Define small %? We should both agree it takes more than a small percentage of criminals in a population for 13% of people to commit the majority of all homicides in a country.

What I am saying is if you live in an area with increased rates of violence, you’re going to see increased police presence. I’m also saying the fact that the homicide rate is so high suggest those areas are under policed.

You’re playing a disingenuous game where you pretend it’s racism that leads to black people being arrested at higher rates for marijuana. The idea being that the police would just ignore it if it were a white guy. People do the same thing with traffic stops. Claiming the police ignore minor offenses from whites people. But you can’t ignore homicide.

If they’re committing murder at such a high rate, getting suspended from schools at higher rates, committing violent crimes at higher rates, why do you believe disparities in marijuana arrests are due to racism instead of behavior? Your stat is an attempt to ignore human behavior and pretend that arrest rates and usage should be aligned. Obviously that’s not true.

Reactions: n_huffhines

Doesn’t tell the full story. We all know the majority of these people weren’t arrested while sitting at home minding their own business

Define small %? We should both agree it takes more than a small percentage of criminals in a population for 13% of people to commit the majority of all homicides in a country.

What I am saying is if you live in an area with increased rates of violence, you’re going to see increased police presence. I’m also saying the fact that the homicide rate is so high suggest those areas are under policed.

You’re playing a disingenuous game where you pretend it’s racism that leads to black people being arrested at higher rates for marijuana. The idea being that the police would just ignore it if it were a white guy. People do the same thing with traffic stops. Claiming the police ignore minor offenses from whites people. But you can’t ignore homicide.

If they’re committing murder at such a high rate, getting suspended from schools at higher rates, committing violent crimes at higher rates, why do you believe disparities in marijuana arrests are due to racism instead of behavior? Your stat is an attempt to ignore human behavior and pretend that arrest rates and usage should be aligned. Obviously that’s not true.

You write 4 paragraphs but all you're saying is you don't get the point.

The point is that the war on drugs disproportionately hurts blacks. You're trying to explain, in part, why it hurts blacks more. But the point is that the war on drugs is unjust and it hurts blacks more. That's it. That's the whole point. The war on drugs is a big reason the neighborhoods are so filled with violence. You're using the bad results of the problem to justify perpetuating the problem. It's pure insanity.

Reactions: AshG
The War on Drugs has worked just as Nixon intended. He couldn't disarm the Black Panther movement without alienating his Pro2A base, so he went a carefully crafted direction that would target both blacks and anti-war hippies. We've never recovered.

You write 4 paragraphs but all you're saying is you don't get the point.

The point is that the war on drugs disproportionately hurts blacks. You're trying to explain, in part, why it hurts blacks more. But the point is that the war on drugs is unjust and it hurts blacks more. That's it. That's the whole point. The war on drugs is a big reason the neighborhoods are so filled with violence. You're using the bad results of the problem to justify perpetuating the problem. It's pure insanity.

So to be clear you believe disproportionate behavior is a result of the war on drugs?

How are you defining unjust here?

It’s the truth. You don’t have to like it but we don’t have an epidemic of people being arrested for doing drugs at home. The discrepancies in crime are discrepancies in behavior

Edit: Can you tell me what other possibility would account for the disproportionate arrests and violent behaviors?

If I’m understanding you right, you seem to be claiming black people use less drugs, are arrested more for simply using drugs, and also someone the war on drugs causes them to kill each other more than white people (despite using less drugs)? What am I missing

Last edited:

Minority communities - blacks in particular - aren't asking for less law enforcement, but more. At the same time the Marxist - blackface and white - are demanding they receive less or no law enforcement.

Why is that, Huff?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So to be clear you believe disproportionate behavior is a result of the war on drugs?

No. It's not about that. Again, you are missing the point. You are so consumed with making sure we get to blame blacks for their problems that you can't understand I'm not trying to blame anybody. I'm trying to blame bad laws for unjust outcomes.

Reactions: AshG

You could have simply said minority communities - black in particular - have exponentially higher rates of violent and nonviolent crime than white communities, thus are policed more and those residents want more policing, and that blacks and whites do not buy, use, or sell drugs in the same manner, some of which makes them even more visible in those communities.

The War on Drugs has worked just as Nixon intended. He couldn't disarm the Black Panther movement without alienating his Pro2A base, so he went a carefully crafted direction that would target both blacks and anti-war hippies. We've never recovered.

Is this what you really believe or bait? I'm not saying that couldn't have been his motivation but do you have any reference material?

No. It's not about that. Again, you are missing the point. You are so consumed with making sure we get to blame blacks for their problems that you can't understand I'm not trying to blame anybody. I'm trying to blame bad laws for unjust outcomes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...act-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

Black men who commit the same crimes as white men receive federal prison sentences that are, on average, nearly 20 percent longer, according to a new report on sentencing disparities from the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC).

These disparities were observed “after controlling for a wide variety of sentencing factors,” including age, education, citizenship, weapon possession and prior criminal history.

Define unjust? There’s a few different things you could mean here.

I don’t personally support drug laws. But I also find the idea that blacks are arrested at higher rates without reason to be absurd

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...act-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

Black men who commit the same crimes as white men receive federal prison sentences that are, on average, nearly 20 percent longer, according to a new report on sentencing disparities from the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC).

These disparities were observed “after controlling for a wide variety of sentencing factors,” including age, education, citizenship, weapon possession and prior criminal history.

We can go back to that, but let’s start with the drug thing. When you bring up usage rates and arrest rates I assume you’re implying blacks are being arrested for no real reason? Is that a fair assessment?

This is a common left wing lie. They’ll give you a stat like “black people receive more traffic tickets” and you’re supposed to assume it’s because cops are just mean racists. But when you look at violent crimes, you find the same discrepancies. I don’t think anyone believes it’s because racist cops just ignore white homicides do we?

Define unjust? There’s a few different things you could mean here.

No. Go away, guy who can't even admit that the suppression of speech is suppression of speech.

I don’t personally support drug laws. But I also find the idea that blacks are arrested at higher rates without reason to be absurd

Nobody said that you waste of time.

VN Store

Back