‘23 CA Bronny James

I don’t really care. If he can play and is a fit I trust that the staff will recruit him. If he’s marginal I’d just as well not have him AND his dad. If he’s capable without the name then bring him. If he comes to TN I hope that LJ keeps a low profile and keeps his mouth shut other than talking up the entire team.

There's no way he's actually interested in playing at Tennessee. I wish I were incorrect, as this is way different than Jordan's kids in terms of actual impact, but Bronny is going to Duke, Ohio State, UNC or a glitzy big-city team like UCLA or USC.

There's no way he's actually interested in playing at Tennessee. I wish I were incorrect, as this is way different than Jordan's kids in terms of actual impact, but Bronny is going to Duke, Ohio State, UNC or a glitzy big-city team like UCLA or USC.

Interesting that poster "TrumpedUpVol" on Volnation is pivvy to the conversations happening within team LeBron James and his family.

Lebronny James could be Tennessee's basketball version of Peyton Manning.
200.gif

I wonder how good he actually is or if his rating is inflated. If he's top 50 for real, then bring him on down. If not, seems like a circus to bring to our extremely team friendly culture. Not saying Bronny is that way, seems like a fine kid, but the media.

I think it would be exciting to have him here and bring positive publicity to Tennessee basketball. I bet he ends up at UCLA, though.

Reactions: Larkin

VN Store

Back