'22 GA EDGE Darren Agu (Vandy commit)

Next year. Lea will finish 3-9 again. No question.
Yep Lea gets Bama and Ole Miss in the crossover. Also plays Wake who could score 50 on them. Hell NIU’s roster is probably about equal with Vandys right now and that game is on the road I think. Didn’t even mention the rest of the east who will likely smoke them once again.

Last edited:
One thing I've come around to in recruiting is not putting any emotion to who getting signed and who is not getting signed. All that matters to me from here on out is development of the player and what they produce on the field. I've been way too disappointed in way too many good prospects and part of that disappointment is due to coaching staffs that couldn't develop.

One thing this staff has proven to me in a very short time is they can develop. Get kids in, don't really care who, and I am here to watch them grow into Vols.

One thing I've come around to in recruiting is not putting any emotion to who getting signed and who is not getting signed. All that matters to me from here on out is development of the player and what they produce on the field. I've been way too disappointed in way too many good prospects and part of that disappointment is due to coaching staffs that couldn't develop.

One thing this staff has proven to me in a very short time is they can develop. Get kids in, don't really care who, and I am here to watch them grow into Vols.
This...
After getting excited about Wanye, EG, HT, and others who are now playing somewhere else (and not being excited at all about HH after the spring game), I am not investing any more emotion until they are on the field playing.

Good take. I think I’ll adopt it.

VN Store

Back