'22 GA EDGE Darren Agu (Vandy commit)

On VQ podcast they said he was all but committed to TN after our visit and kept making comments about his teammate being committed to vandy. Typical dropping hints without accusations that Vandy held the teammate scholarship over his head
Its not good to negotiate with terrorist for hostages you aren't responsible for.

Btw I do think they may have held his teammates scholly over his head to pressure him.

they are pumped ab their class full of dudes that nobody in the sec/big ten/ACC wanted. Check out those offer lists after the first maybe 4-5 guys. Its a quantity over quality thing. They’re gonna sign a ton of guys, get some portal guys that nobody knows and be the youngest team in the country next yr. Gonna be ugly. The only good part of their team was the WRs and they’re all gone now.

This is embarrassing

But at the same time, what is this kid thinking? Have fun winning 5 games in 4 years buddy

I get this feeling…but what helps me a lot when we lose out on a player like this to Candy or the in state guys to UK or Mba to Mizzou is knowing that we are going to absolutely roll their a**es next year and beyond…so you all go right ahead and make “the best choice for you”….that best choice means getting your teeth kicked in for the next 4 years

They didn't beat us for the kid. He is a weirdo that doesn't care about winning. You can't beat out a school when the kid values things that most football recruits do not value very much.
Ehhhhh......

Some kids do value an education and what it means in the future.
If he's good enough at Vandy, he can still make it to the NFL.

I can't knock a kid who chooses education over winning more games. He's definitely a unicorn though............

Reactions: buckfama
Ehhhhh......

Some kids do value an education and what it means in the future.
If he's good enough at Vandy, he can still make it to the NFL.

I can't knock a kid who chooses education over winning more games. He's definitely a unicorn though............
He is a weirdo, if you wanna call that a "unicorn" then fine...my point is we didn't get "beat" in the normal sense for this kid.

He better enjoy getting obliterated for the next 4-5 years, no normal kid with a chance to go somewhere and play and actually win games and compete goes to Candy.

Reactions: #1GatorHater

VN Store

Back