Desmond Williams - DB Commits

Don't know, but if he has a pulse? (And I do not mean the nightclub) Yes.

It seems most every city with a population over 100K has a "Pulse" nightclub. LOL< I recall back in my parents day most any city that had a honky tonk at all that had at least one called The Bloody Bucket.

It seems most every city with a population over 100K has a "Pulse" nightclub. LOL< I recall back in my parents day most any city that had a honky tonk at all that had at least one called The Bloody Bucket.
Sounds like something women would use for that special time of month.

Tell me the last "Elite Talent" Tennessee Recruited?

Then show me how that panned out...

That's a bit of a pedantic argument. You know very well that elite talent is what you have to have to win the SEC.

I just think we all have to be realistic here about where this program is and how long it's going to take to get back to competing on a high level. We're not going to be competing with Georgia and Alabama for a while. That's not the fault of Heupel or his staff (yet). We are going to have to be patient and let CJH build this thing. It's going to take time.

Glad we are getting commits, but it is concerning that the Vols cannot pull any elite talent.....
Coaches can make players Elite...
After what this staff has done coaching up the players...I think we'll be fine.
UT has another good season next year and more will come. Some want to make sure it just wasn't a year 1 fluke
Kid sounds like a baller to me...
GBO

Coaches can make players Elite...
After what this staff has done coaching up the players...I think we'll be fine.
UT has another good season next year and more will come. Some want to make sure it just wasn't a year 1 fluke
Kid sounds like a baller to me...
GBO
Again, would you rather have our coaches trying to develop 3 star talent or 5 star talent?

Glad we are getting commits, but it is concerning that the Vols cannot pull any elite talent.....
How do you know this kid doesn't have elite talent? Will it help if the recruiting sites catch up and give him 4*? Will that make him a better player?

Watch his video then compare it. If you don't think he looks good then be nervous about it.

Again, would you rather have our coaches trying to develop 3 star talent or 5 star talent?

Would guys rather date Victoria’s Secret models or average sorority girls?

C’mon dude we can play this “would you rather” game all day long. It’s meaningless. We’re after ballers we can get rn and develop. Period.

Rebuild the culture, increase wins, scare the big boys and steal a few wins, and given TN’s historic top 10 program rank we’ll be in on top recruits again within 2-3 seasons.

VN Store

Back