Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is crazy expensive.
I do it off and on, and usually do once every other month. It may be more expensive than it was, but the way I looked at it was that I was going to buy meat anyway (to supplement the wild game I eat), and I knew the meat was sourced from quality farms.

Also, its good meat and fun to get cuts I'm not accustomed to and try out.

I just can't...this is dumb...I am not calling you dumb, but this is a really dumb take. Literally every freakin body not a Pitt fan knows and understands why that was egregiously dishonorable. If he slides late and the Wake kid hits him, he is probably ejected for targeting...we have seen that happen many times over the years.

I don't want to to about it anymore, and I don't want to offend you...I just completely utterly disagree with you.

All warfare is based on deception. -- Sun Tzu

I understand where you're coming from but I disagree with you. I also don't see how anyone falls for such a light feint just as you don't see how anyone doesn't bite. That's just a matter of perspective/personal perception so it's good to just let the disagreement rest as I don't see how we can see things differently by arguing that out.

As to the consequences... If the defender hits him when his little bunny hop happens there's no flag. If he hits him when he's halfway down it's possible hr draws a flag for a late hit but it saves a TD. For that to become targeting is a whole other ball of wax but getting flagged is part of it.

It makes me laugh that some people truly believe we can get just whoever we want. We're not there...yet. We still have a bit of work to get there.

And TAMU is handing out big wads of cash. How else is a team that went 4-4 in the conference just killing it in recruiting? Sure, they upset Bama, but they also lost to LSU and both Mississippi schools.
It’s very obvious that they’re buying these players somehow. If I were to guess, I’d say it’s more than legal NIL deals. They didn’t do anything this season to warrant such an uptick in their recruiting all of a sudden

I just can't...this is dumb...I am not calling you dumb, but this is a really dumb take. Literally every freakin body not a Pitt fan knows and understands why that was egregiously dishonorable. If he slides late and the Wake kid hits him, he is probably ejected for targeting...we have seen that happen many times over the years.

I don't want to to about it anymore, and I don't want to offend you...I just completely utterly disagree with you.
JMO: When a QB decides to take off and run he needs be treated like a RB or a wide receiver. Fair game. Sliding is for baseball.

And to continue my rant on TAMU, not only do they have the same conference record we do, their big out of conference foe was freakin' 4-8 Colorado, who they beat by a whopping 3 points. Their only selling point is a fluke upset of Bama. That's it. They underachieved in every other way. So you cannot convince me these kids aren't getting big paychecks to sign with them.

Still can’t believe he got flagged on that when the whistle still hadn’t be blown lol it was a legal tackle that they messed up.

I don't think I've ever watched a season where we got effed more by stuff being redone after the fact whether it was adding a penalty or taking TDs away or minusing out opponents penalties.

I don't think I've ever watched a season where we got effed more by stuff being redone after the fact whether it was adding a penalty or taking TDs away or minusing out opponents penalties.
Imagine the Ole Miss Scoop and Score or the Hendo 4th down conversion that was somehow not overturned…. If those would of not happened we would of been 9 - 3…..

If you look at A&M's schedule this season, it was absolutely pathetic. Their cross-division games this year were Mizzou and South Carolina.

Their "success" in recruiting (success in buying) this year makes me so mad I could punch Jimbo in the face. I'd say the NCAA needs to shine a spotlight on them, but they wouldn't do anything. I think all those SMU boosters from the '80's must have moved over to TAMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back