2021 SEC Championship Game - 4:00 pm ET CBS

Can't argue with you there.

As I said though, I feel kind of dirty cheering for Alabama though. May need to bathe with some steel wool pads and lye soap to wash off the stench.

No matter though, my hatred of Georgia is that severe.
Interweb winner^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can't argue with you there.

As I said though, I feel kind of dirty cheering for Alabama though. May need to bathe with some steel wool pads and lye soap to wash off the stench.

No matter though, my hatred of Georgia is that severe.

With you, my man. It would take me years of therapy to discover which of these teams I hate more...... and thats before we toss in Florida.

Yeah Mercer, Vanderbilt, Southern Miss and New Mexico State were real challenges for them.

For that matter throw in Florida and UT
Texas St, Texas Southern, Kansas. They lost to a bad 5-7 TCU team. They are 1-1 against OK State. Alabama is undoubtedly better than they are

They lost to TAM. Two losses and they should be out. Plus you gotta factor that it took them 4 overtimes to beat an AU team that is barely .500.
Baylor lost to a terrible 5-7 TCU team. They’re not even in the same ball park as Texas A&M

Reactions: Rickyvol77
They lost to TAM. Two losses and they should be out. Plus you gotta factor that it took them 4 overtimes to beat an AU team that is barely .500.

If Michigan loses tonight, the committee is going to be up the creek without a paddle if Alabama loses this game.

It would come down to choosing between Bama and Ohio State.

As the suckeyes are not even appearing in their conference championship, Bama may get in based on a strong performance to this point in this game.

Whoa, the refs were caught off guard and did not cover this turnover with a flag. League must want a perfect record for the championship series. I have hoped they both get in to the CFP, earn more money, at least one into the big game, and make it tough to whine about SEC getting two into the games.

Championships are all that counts. I just dont think kirby can get the job done.
Who can then? He’s made it to ATL 4x in 6 years. There’s only one other coach in the last 20 years who can make a similar claim. Can’t win if you don’t get there and there’s not many, if any, who are gonna get you there 70% of the time.

Baylor lost to a terrible 5-7 TCU team

Two losses are two losses. At the end of the day you are what your record says. They may be the best two loss team in the country, but the fact is they are a two loss team. And let’s be honest one loss was to TAM, it wasn’t like they were to only to great teams. And they very well could have lost to AU.

Who can then? He’s made it to ATL 4x in 6 years. There’s only one other coach in the last 20 years who can make a similar claim. Can’t win if you don’t get there and there’s no many if any who are gonna get you there 70% of the time.
That’s def true I mean we haven’t been since 2007 I was 28 years old and 215 and had a head of hair way back then

VN Store

Back