Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed the Dune movie. I read the book about 10 years ago and the movie definitely exceeded my expectations.
Also, contrary to everyone’s opinion on here, I am enjoying the WoT show on amazon.
You're either woke, or you don't know the real story. If I didn't know the real story and the real characters I might be ok with it.

Edit...the WoT I mean, I have no opinion on Dune.

I love when someone throws an "unpopluar" opinion on here and someone speaks to it and they cannot believe someone(me) would actually take them to task about it. How about next time don't bring the hashbrown casserole to the potluck if you don't want anyone to spoon it out.
Well in all seriousness, all I was interested in was some chit chat and all you have done since the beginning was attack me personally because of my opinion. There are clearly others that have similar opinion to mine and I’m sure the majority have opinions that align with yours. Feel free to continue to spit in my hashbrown casserole.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I love me some GoT but I’m about to have an unpopular opinion…the show has too many sex scenes. It’s just over the top and main reason I’ve never done a second watch of the show.
It glamorizes sex in a way the books don't. They were trying to be titillating, but in the books, while occasionally graphic, it was pretty disgusting because of the situations.

Reactions: orangejuice
giphy.gif
Smoke show in Ted Lasso!

Well in all seriousness, all I was interested in was some chit chat and all you have done since the beginning was attack me personally because of my opinion. There are clearly others that have similar opinion to mine and I’m sure the majority have opinions that align with yours. Feel free to continue to spit in my hashbrown casserole.

I just gave you a virtual tissue. Did you get it?

That is a terrible sales tactic. Salesmen often mimic their clients as a tactic to gain unseen familiarity. This seems to work in a one-on-one setting, with little risk of being accused of fakery. Whoever suggested this be done in front of millions of people is an idiot. . . if Kelly made the decision, well he's an idiot. What's even worse, especially for LSU and their fans, is that he revealed he is nothing more than a salesman.
It was probably a subconscious attempt to fit in better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
WHY are some of you rooting for BAMA???

We want Saban to lose every game possible. Make that fanbase miserable. Make him miserable. Get him the hell out of here.

Don't you realize that our program entered a nosedive as soon as he came in the conference? How are you this misguided?

Do you not realize that if Bama beats Georgia this weekend that they BOTH get into the playoff? How is that a better outcome than only Georgia making the playoff? Anyway, to hell with both of them.

Root for Georgia to beat Bama so the Bama fans start getting restless. Then root for Cincinnati to beat Georgia because that would be H I L A R I O U S.

Gotta get rid of Bama first THEN worry about UGA crashing. Rooting for Bama... disgusting.

WHY are some of you rooting for BAMA???

We want Saban to lose every game possible. Make that fanbase miserable. Make him miserable. Get him the hell out of here.

Don't you realize that our program entered a nosedive as soon as he came in the conference? How are you this misguided?

Do you not realize that if Bama beats Georgia this weekend that they BOTH get into the playoff? How is that a better outcome than only Georgia making the playoff? Anyway, to hell with both of them.

Root for Georgia to beat Bama so the Bama fans start getting restless. Then root for Cincinnati to beat Georgia because that would be H I L A R I O U S.

Gotta get rid of Bama first THEN worry about UGA crashing.
Just can't have UGA winning a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back