Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIL will eventually crush us if we don’t have a plan and execute at a top 10 level. It’s the future. Josh has proven a good product, time for program backers to back him up. B Ball recruiting is suddenly down…why?
So, after years of getting crushed by Bama, now we're gonna get crushed by NIL too---life is just not fair o_Oo_Oo_O

Hopefully Bama beats them by 70 and knocks them out, 😆
It's not happening. Even if Bama wins 42-0 they'll let Georgia in.

I know it's hard for some of you to accept. But you must be comfortable with allowing our division rival to beat our deepest, most hated rival historically.

Then worry about what's in store for the barking adults and their doofus coach.

Reactions: VolNash17
I mean when you start name calling, that tells me you were easily offended by someone’s opinion and can’t handle an educated conversation. Also, overhead projectors are way outdated, which probably explains why you can’t handle educated discussions. I’ve found that Boomers who were taught with overhead projectors tend to be the ones who can’t handle other’s opinions and thus resort to name calling.
Where does a chalk board fit in? Lol

Reactions: Checker_the_Shire
13 more days until OU doesn't have a coach before ESD.
I think they have a very good idea who their next coach is gonna be and I'm sure the guy is still involved with his current team with upcoming possible championships on the line. Just a guess but it sounds good

Reactions: Brillovol
You just think that when I'm in YOUR kitchen. I'm the Larry David of VN, calling out bs is my duty and I am proud to serve. As he would say I hate people but I love humanity.
What you are is a pretentious condescending idjit....sometimes, but at other times you are a really great guy..sometimes 😉

Need to cap NIL deal nationwide! No 17 yo needs to have 1M plus to rep a brand.
Cap it at 25k a year or something. Alrwady getting free education, place to live, unlimited food and all the other perks.
25-50k a year should make anyone happy til they get to the next level, in which those deserving of a NIL anyway, will likely get to.
A salary cap in year one :cool::cool::cool:

WHY are some of you rooting for BAMA???

We want Saban to lose every game possible. Make that fanbase miserable. Make him miserable. Get him the hell out of here.

Don't you realize that our program entered a nosedive as soon as he came in the conference? How are you this misguided?

Do you not realize that if Bama beats Georgia this weekend that they BOTH get into the playoff? How is that a better outcome than only Georgia making the playoff? Anyway, to hell with both of them.

Root for Georgia to beat Bama so the Bama fans start getting restless. Then root for Cincinnati to beat Georgia because that would be H I L A R I O U S.

Gotta get rid of Bama first THEN worry about UGA crashing. Rooting for Bama... disgusting.

YES!!! THIS x10000

Saban has proved sustainable, Kirbs hasn't. Crush Satan first!

Reactions: VolNash17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back