Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

As good as we have been playing does that make us a final four team? I'm here for that!

If we get Rae back (fully healthy), continue making improvements on the offensive end, and clean up some of the careless turnovers, I think we could make a push at a FF. Our team has a high ceiling, and I hope Kellie can put them in a position to be ready for the big moments in March. The potential is there for sure.

Todays TV schedule sucks. All these top games airing at the same time. I feel like WCBB is always sabotaged in some way by those in power.
get you a firestick or ruku for your tv. than on the espn app watch all replayers you want and its free. with your tv package

We've already seen some weird happenings this season expect to see a lot more. LSU lost big at home to Florida Gulf Coast but win over number 14 Iowa State. Were going to see teams lose games they were expected to win and vice versa. The Big Ten took a beating last night as most of their ranked teams went down.

And Coach Blair at A&M barely played Alexis last season?

I don't think its that he didn't have minutes for her, I think she didn't want to play within his system, same thing that happened at Rutgers and her 1st time around with Kim. They both need each other this season so she's going to kind of be allowed to do what she wants as you've seen with Pointer in Kim's system this year.

Yep. The crowd was suuuper into it as well. A lot of good energy in Baton Rouge right now. If they continue to improve, they’re easily a second weekend (S16/Elite 8) team.
I have definitely been saying that since before the season started. Their returning experience, especially on the defensive end was going to be tough any way you looked at it. Now they look like a more confident and consistent Offensive team as well with some of the pieces they added to the puzzle. LSU will beat some teams that they are not expected to this year. The SEC is about to get fun.......

Pinzon and Harvey go 4 for 17 from the three as South Florida loses to mid-major Texas Arlington 61 to 56. Parity has been advanced by the extra covid year and shows how much experience means to players being able to compete at a high level.
You got that right and its everywhere. Teams that would get blown out by average to good teams are sneaking in some wins and competing in games this year. Who's UT Arlington? Probably ranked in the low 200's or high 3 hundred and knocking off the number 13 team in the country. It will be interesting to see down the road some of the players that stay that extra year. I think all players playing last year got the extra covid year, so potentially, there may be 5th-year players around for the next couple of years. I know Destiny Salary is officially considered a freshman at Ole' Miss.

VN Store

Back