Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate that he said haven’t even won all MY games yet.

Just cringe worthy to me.
His intro speech to his team at lsu I heard so many me's, my's, and I's. Super cringe.

Coach O was for the guys. A player's coach. I think the guys that came to LSU for that kind of coach are going to see right through Kelly's stuff

On a lighter note: we just had a customer ask for the store manager's number because "Baby Got Back" was playing in the store. "You shouldn't play that filth in a family establishment!!!".

I work at a truck stop.
Tell them sir mix a lot is a National treasure

Peter Sellers was hilarious. So was Chevy Chase's Gerald Ford. Sam Kinison live. Here come the judge...and all those cats on Nick at Nite.

Andy may have mental health issues. That isnt funny to me.
Peter Sellars was funny as hell in all the Pink Panther movies. Loved Cato too! And fwiw, imo nothing Bowser tweets or posts is the least bit funny and wish I never saw his face in another post again. Adam, if you think it's funny and you like following his crap, you go right ahead but you don't have to post all that nonsense on this board imo.

I don’t have any sons, have two girls. If they have the luxury of playing any sport and the only scholarship they get is from Florida, there will be a cold day in Hell before I ever consider doing a gator chomp.
I told both my kids when they were deciding on college......I’ll pay for any school you want.......except Mu**ay St or UF

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Also, Dan Lanning is emerging as a leading candidate for the OU job. I know Kirby is really the guy that runs that defense, but he's also a good recruiter and anything that weakens UGA can't be bad.
Wow. GA assistant over Clemson’s. And OK fans thought they were getting Dabo. This is not going to be good.

On a lighter note: we just had a customer ask for the store manager's number because "Baby Got Back" was playing in the store. "You shouldn't play that filth in a family establishment!!!".

I work at a truck stop.
You should have directed him/her to a lot lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back