Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does ATL still come around?
No. Imagine it but BGS and some other guys ruined that.

Plus Danny White asked people like ATL to back off giving over info. If @ob79 brings info that info comes from ATL but even ob has stopped because dudes try and torch him for just bringing info lol

Last edited:
I don’t know the identity…so don’t hang the “big time” at my feet. Nor the identity of the RT, OG or WR.

giphy.gif

@butchna only QB I can think of that is in the portal is Rattler….
I’ve seen a litany of them. Arkansas State’s starter just entered and Cammon Cooper from Wazzou. Would focus on one that’s at least marginally a dual threat. Not ruling out Rattler (not a personal favorite) FWIW this was part of a pitch from a coach…so doubt it’s a no name.

I’ve seen a litany of them. Arkansas State’s starter just entered and Cammon Cooper from Wazzou. Would focus on one that’s at least marginally a dual threat. Not ruling out Rattler (not a personal favorite) FWIW this was part of a pitch from a coach…so doubt it’s a no name.
Peter Costelli would fit this build. 4 star dual threat QB who is expected to be Drafted. Runs a 10.8 100m

Reactions: butchna
No. Imagine it but HoleintheRoof and some other guys ruined that.

Plus Danny White asked people like ATL to back off giving over info. If @ob79 brings info that info comes from ATL but even ob has stopped because dudes try and torch him for just bringing info lol

That is a shame I really liked ATL.
He always seemed to share what he knew. Sometimes unfortunately I believe that info changed and that was difficult for people to get.
But he was also a very generous guy and would take care of fans who situationally needed an escape with a good Tennessee game and experience.

Good god…. A QB, RT, OG, WR, and RB all big names coming out of the portal…. Good lord… boys we are definitely going Atleast 10-2 if this happens.
Ok, imagination station. Presuming we do get NPA kids, who backed the truck up to the hair studio?

That might be true. I believe CJH would have to be the one to make the decision if there is one to be made. Just because Vol fans appreciate Cut, CJH may not feel the need for him as an analyst. We could use that potential salary ands spread it out amongst the assistants. Just a thought.
Sure, any decision made here should be his. But if an opportunity to hire an analyst like Cut arises, any coach would be smart to consider it.

Reactions: hooter vol
That is a shame I really liked ATL.
He always seemed to share what he knew. Sometimes unfortunately I believe that info changed and that was difficult for people to get.
But he was also a very generous guy and would take care of fans who situationally needed an escape with a good Tennessee game and experience.

He still looks at VN to my understanding just doesn’t post anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back