Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to get one of your buddies to film your swing on their phone. If you're slicing the ball, your swing is probably going from outside in and not down the line. That's pretty easy to correct but you need to see your swing on film. One thing I've noticed with guys who slice the ball is they kinda hood the club face at address. That's bad and promotes an even bigger slice.
Yeah, I think it has to do with my swing path. Probably ending it too close to my left shoulder. What do you mean by hood the club face? Turn it out? I was actually cheating it in when I was slicing

Try to get one of your buddies to film your swing on their phone. If you're slicing the ball, your swing is probably going from outside in and not down the line. That's pretty easy to correct but you need to see your swing on film. One thing I've noticed with guys who slice the ball is they kinda hood the club face at address. That's bad and promotes an even bigger slice.
Shirley a buddy can’t fix this…..barkley does love the game tho !

104C7DFA-7E28-4D7C-95E6-6D61D43210D5.gif

@butchna and de1 are pulling a @Bassmaster_Vol
"I've got Huuuggee info!!! Aaaaannnd I'll let you know right after it breaks"😂

VN - #1 in fan passion... Worst insider game in CFB

Just messin' with y'all, thank goodness I was born with the patience of Job.
But I have to fight my wife to keep her from telling me my Christmas presents. Woman has a 2 hour internal clock with secrets.
For a woman, a 2 hour secret is a looooooooong time :cool::cool:

Regarding the speculation of Cut possibly coming as an analyst, our AD White's brother is the ad at Duke, correct? I recall some connection with the White family and Duke.
I thought his dad was the AD at Duke but has since retired. He does have a brother, who's an AD though.

It seems like people's chemistry and personality play into it a lot. Some people are able to maintain Dr's direction and have no big issue coming off prescriptions. Others get so wrapped up in it, physically and mentally, that they can't break free. Some fight it until they're dead or in jail and still others like it so much that they have zero intentions of ever stopping. It's a terrible reality that torments the very souls of most people who find themselves in the situation.

More research and much more product transparency should've been offered to everyone involved before putting such a powerfully addictive drug in common reach of most of society. Alternative maintenance medications are also extremely addictive, but becoming drug free seems like an impossibility for many in the cycle.

For those fighting it, there is hope. Just 1 day at a time and pretty soon a year or two have passed and it all will seem like a bad dream.

Chemistry and personality are huge! Adding because for those like me, it goes even further than "able to maintain Dr's direction".
It has literally zero addictive effect for *some, such as myself.

Been years now with no change. Never filled all the prescriptions in a cycle and a good day = they remain untouched.. a good week = the same.
And not a SINGLE desire (not one) when there's no pain. No "high", nothing more than a the 1st month weirdness until body adapted.
For me, it's been identical to how most people take Tylenol, the only effect or after effect I get, is less pain.

Of course not everyone is like me, obviously. But we do exist & in decent numbers. The ****ing problem is, you would never know that only listening to media/politicians. Even some physicians😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back