4 once our AD is ahead of the game

Or it was just his coach at UCF and he made a really easy easy hire that we are all dumb for not expecting it… sure

Damn I love Huep tho! Give us 2-3 classes and those years for culture and we will be straight up with UGA. If we can keep this pace as a team and staff building culture then we are right there

Who’s on Danny’s short list, just in case

Probably Jamey Chadwell. Depending on Saturday’s game against UL, Shawn Clark from App State. After the season and big time upsets he had at Purdue, I would have to guess Jeff Brohm is going to be on peoples radars?

I’d rather not think about it—those are just off the top of my head.

Reactions: bpalmer28
No one because he has never gone back on his word. Hype is rock solid and committed to building this program back. We should really be worrying about Banks honestly
Every coach will say they would never leave, and then leave (ie. Brian Kelley and Lincoln Riley). I love coach Josh but players nor coaches have loyalty anymore. NIL, the portal, and coaches buyouts have made college football the NFL Jr.

Probably Jamey Chadwell. Depending on Saturday’s game against UL, Shawn Clark from App State. After the season and big time upsets he had at Purdue, I would have to guess Jeff Brohm is going to be on peoples radars?

Not Jeff Brohm. He’s lived off of beating 3 top 3 teams and then going 6-6 or 7-5 each year. Hell we got him a raise once. I think the story goes that he agreed to be our coach, but didn’t want it leaked. Someone leaked it and he pulled out of the deal and got his big raise .

No one because he has never gone back on his word. Hype is rock solid and committed to building this program back. We should really be worrying about Banks honestly
You've got that right. Can't afford to lose Banks. Where do they look if he goes? I don't believe CJH goes anywhere. No clue as to who would be a good fit at DC. Seems like it took a month of Sundays for Banks to be on board originally.

Jamey Chadwell. Jeff Brohm. PJ Fleck. Kendall Briles. Gus Malzahn. Dan Mullen. John Harbaugh. Matt Rhule. Matt Campbell. Neal Brown. Chip Kelly. Gary Patterson. Lots of good coaches out there. Some more expensive than others, obviously.

You've got that right. Can't afford to lose Banks. Where do they look if he goes? I don't believe CJH goes anywhere. No clue as to who would be a good fit at DC. Seems like it took a month of Sundays for Banks to be on board originally.

Hype brought in Banks I’m sure he’d find another that fits in the Tennessee family.

Shane Beamer

If we had hired Steele, Garner was going to come back as his DC (his words), so might as well promote him because he is the 2nd most valuable coach (and our best recruiter).

If we had hired Steele, Garner was going to come back as his DC (his words), so might as well promote him because he is the 2nd most valuable coach (and our best recruiter).
There was zero way that would happen. They wanted to distance themselves from Fulmer as much as possible. No way they were going to keep his guy.

There was zero way that would happen. They wanted to distance themselves from Fulmer as much as possible. No way they were going to keep his guy.
I think he may have been referring to 2017 when Steele was a finalist.

I think he may have been referring to 2017 when Steele was a finalist.
Ah when Pruitt and Tucker were the other finalists? Could be completely wrong but I thought Garner was pretty entrenched at Auburn at that point.

VN Store

Back