Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stack of numbers made my eyes blur over. But I cannot believe the difference Heupel made. Basically, a worse team (roster-wise) than we had last year and top 10 in a bunch of categories!!!!!!!

View attachment 416289

Post of the day and maybe the week. If you cannot see what is happening - please read and think about this. All in one season using somebody else's guys for the most part. That's system and that is football genius.

Which is why CJH will stay. He's not going to play the money game. He knows DW, UT leadership and the money people will do what they need to do. They agreed to take a gamble on him after a horrible decade of failure. That's all any coach can ask. Kelly left because LSU committed long term in a big way and not just to him. He knows they recently won the NC easily, they are willing to do what it takes. ND has not been willing to do that. They took all the NBC money and stayed independent while the competitors around them grew their programs with more current methods.

The stack of numbers made my eyes blur over. But I cannot believe the difference Heupel made. Basically, a worse team (roster-wise) than we had last year and top 10 in a bunch of categories!!!!!!!

View attachment 416289
29 touchdowns to 61 is incredible. Two less games in 2020 but still....dang.

Final totals are in as well for our stellar first quarter performance.
  • #1 first quarter performance in the country
  • Almost 3 points ahead of 2nd place
  • Almost 10 points ahead of 2020.
  • By far the best improvement over last year as well.
View attachment 416297
Wow 16 points in the 1st quarter on the road. That tells the fans to go ahead and sitchyo. Great stat.

Get your pitchforks ready boys!
Mike Ferrell just said Josh Heupel would best choice for an offensive minded coach at OU on Full Ride!!!
And followed with Tennessee would crumble into orange dust if that happened again…lol

Mike Ferrell just said Josh Heupel would best choice for an offensive minded coach at OU on Full Ride!!!
And followed with Tennessee would crumble into orange dust if that happened again…lol
Of course he would say that. He knows we will react.

View attachment 416289

Agreed. And I'm wondering if there is any offensive category besides time of possession that we didn't improve in?

Was it 3 or 4 wins he predicted? 🤔

Yep, I heard that. I know I will rest a lot better when they name Venables or someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back