Seeing a lot of signs Venables is OU’s man

Saban was possibly the most perfect fit in history. I know because the day he was hired I was ************ my younger alabama brother. He has been able to hold that over me ever since. My younger brother. My texts have been ignored ever since. Alabama played the ****ing game. Now it's legal.

Did Greg Schiano see you?

Reactions: GordonC
LSU is screwed, period. I think CBN was to be their main target and UF got him first . . . If OU gets CBV LSU will be in much worse shape than they are right now. Plus, I do not believe that CMC from the Ducks is interested in coming to the south, much less the SEC.

This leaves Fickell and a few other lower tier coaches to choose from.

LSU is screwed, blued and tattooed . . . and ole Ed walks off into the sunset, or on to the beaches, with about $17M in the bank.

GBO
Heupel to LSU. He was seen eating corn dogs at a sonic. Per jimmy Hyams

Reactions: BigDave
Honestly... I haven't thought of OU as a threat for Heupel. Most of the folks involved in firing him are still there. They wouldn't want to eat crow. He is probably wary of working with them again.

Also... Norman isn't any easier to recruit to than Knoxville. They're about to be just another fish in the pond instead of one of two bass in a fish tank full of guppies. My guess is that had something to do with Riley's departure.

If Heupel were to leave UT IMO it will be for a job where it is easier to recruit with all else being equal.

That absolutely had everything to do with it in my humble opinion…that and a buttload of money

Reactions: sjt18
Good luck to them... I am not a fan of making a DC a head football coach.
why ?
3boz1b.jpg

Could all be fake news or smoke. But if it’s not it’s great for us. We can relax and I think Clemson would fall of their perch without a defensive mastermind or a generational QB. Figured we could dwell on a positive rumor instead of tearing our hair out in anxiety as I’ve been doing for some time now

Does Venables take Elliott along if he is hired as Oklahoma's coach?

Does Venables take Elliott along if he is hired as Oklahoma's coach?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say ....absolutely not. The "Elliott is a great offensive mind" line has grown old in the upstate where I now live. His name is only barely being mentioned this time around on coaching searches.....like maybe, maybe 3rd in the list at Va Tech. His star has faded bigtime here.

I don't think Oklahoma is even targeting Huepel. Oklahoma is not classless **** like the University of Southern California liberals.

USC screwed us in 2009 with the Kiffin debacle. It could have been handled a lot better by all parties. Now they have basically done the same to Oklahoma.

This is some real whiny **** from someone who’s probably still on their parents health insurance.

USC’s AD’s job is to hire the best candidate they can find—one that will help them restore the football program to glory.

This is the real world, pal. There is no “finders keepers.”

This is some real whiny **** from someone who’s probably still on their parents health insurance.

USC’s AD’s job is to hire the best candidate they can find—one that will help them restore the football program to glory.

This is the real world, pal. There is no “finders keepers.”

Dude, you got issues. Even Oklahoma fans agree. Watch this video for details. It is Kiffin part II but with a different program:

I can almost guarantee you I make more $$$ than you.

VN Store

Back