Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious they are that butthurt over it...earlier this season after some of those close victories they were bitching that "this effort is only good enough for 8-4 in the SEC" with some even calling for him to be fired.
The real question is can they top our fanbase in the coming weeks/months?

Reactions: clint981
Stoops is having a press conference at 3pm today. I heard it got heated in the team meeting yesterday when Riley addressed the team. De-Mark'o Murray is the RB's coach and called Riley out for his crocodile tears and then some of the defense guys started calling Riley out for leaving and then Riley was removed from the room. Then stoops took over the meeting.

From a friend that's an OK fan. Prob got off of a board so who knows the truth. He says the rumor is Stoops with have the interim title taken off

FFXo6yAXoAU8SFE

Huge props to Demarco Murray
Didn't he ^^^^ start over Derrick Henry? Seems like ages ago.

Reactions: LoudOrange
There are going to be a bunch of guys go into the portal today. We are sorting through where Tennessee might or might not have interest.

They would certainly like an offensive tackle. I think they would like Gibbs if they can get him and he does indeed go into the portal (he hasn't yet).

And there's a lot more guys going in that Tennessee won't have any interest in.
-Hubbs

Absolutely. Our title is unchallenged. But you have to admit other fanbases have stepped up their game, and I love that I'm here to enjoy it.
Not a peep about a secret MOU, regional property searches, or alumni involvement. I see OU has an airport watch apparently, so there's that. But these other guys have a way to go.

Who really knows which players the staff will be interested in, but I could honestly see where almost every position it would be tempting to look for help in the portal? If for nothing else, depth.

Reactions: HeadVol77
im sure he will address that with each recruit when he talks with them…. No need for a press release.
No need to address it via a PR....

BUT

I would love him to just in the course of talking about something else casually bring it up and totally crap on OU. That would be AWESOME!!!

Not downing him at all. He's earned the VFL title. Just wondering if that was his thinking, that's it time to just start living life after football.
I didn’t get you downing him out of your previous post. No one can call him a quitter. He’s been hurt since high school.

Haha, good start to the rest of the day, got to use octopi in a sentence!

( With evil grin)
It's supposed to be octopuses, not octopi, because it's origin is Greek not Latin.
(Insert maniacal laugh)

But octopi has basically become accepted because it's used frequently and what kind of azz would ever point out the difference, anyway.
Sonofa..😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back