Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Napier will be okay. He won’t light the world on fire.

He can clearly coach - his fist ever head coaching gig with year 1 7-7 and year 4 10-1.

He showed improvement every year.

Can he do it under the Florida microscope and in the SEC???

We shall see.

Interesting that all of these OU decommits seem to have the same look. Wonder if they were all written by the same person. #outousc
Can you imagine how hated LR will be by OU fans if he not only dumps them but also takes their recruits and leaves them in shambles???

Wonder if he will have OU fans following him on Twitter and begging him to come back after USC fires him?

Anyone that was at the UT game….. Did you see coach EK run down the sidelines and jumped on the other coaches shoulders? This was during the long punt return by Velus.
Yes, tried to get my dad and son to look at him, but they had missed it by the time they found him on the sidelines. It was hilarious!

Can you imagine how hated LR will be by OU fans if he not only dumps them but also takes their recruits and leaves them in shambles???

Wonder if he will have OU fans following him on Twitter and begging him to come back after USC fires him?
Haha, that would be great to see, especially knowing they must've been laughing at us with the rest of the college football world when Kriffen split.

So both of these candidates would be a bad hire for us regarding match ups?
Toney is from the roberts/Aranda background that majors in tite front defense which was specifically designed to stop spread offenses he’s damn good too. I don’t know much about the other but people i respect are high on them.

Reactions: UTSuave’
The more info that comes out about Riley, he sounds like a POS 😆
I'm listening to an OU podcast made up of media members. Sounds like Riley is high maintenance and not media friendly. Especially when granting access. Will be interesting to see how that works in LA.

They also mentioned he only spent a couple minutes with the team when saying goodbye. Left Stoops to clean up the mess.

Interesting notes from a Sooner:

LR stock was declining every year. He took over in 2017 when OU was at heights it hadn't been at in a decade. He did a great job that year. But there hasn't been a single year since that was better than the year before. It's been a steady decline since 2017.

• 2017 we win the big 12, lose a super close game in cfp. Heisman winner, 1st overall draft pick.
  • 2018 we win the big 12, lose pretty bad in cfp. Heisman winner, 1st overall draft pick.
  • 2019 we win the big 12, get destroyed in the cfp. Heisman finalist.
  • 2020 two conference losses, win big 12, no cfp. No Heisman
  • 2021 two conference losses, multiple one score wins, no big 12 title, no cfp, no Heisman.

I'm listening to an OU podcast made up of media members. Sounds like Riley is high maintenance and not media friendly. Especially when granting access. Will be interesting to see how that works in LA.

They also mentioned he only spent a couple minutes with the team when saying goodbye. Left Stoops to clean up the mess.

If he wins, they won't care. They are starving for a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back