Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are still games left to play....but this is going to be more fun than the regular season..............

Reactions: jlawso21
He has 0 integrity in respect to the game and his professional relationships. That alone makes him not a good coach.
But….. He’s maintained relationships at every job he’s ever had (minus the raiders, they didn’t get along well). He’s still great friends with people from his time as USC and Tennessee, and everyone says he’s great to work with

But….. He’s maintained relationships at every job he’s ever had (minus the raiders, they didn’t get along well). He’s still great friends with people from his time as USC and Tennessee, and everyone says he’s great to work with
He is not great friends with anyone at UT that matters. In fact, nearly everyone despises him.

I highly doubt Caleb Williams leaves OU. He has the starting spot locked up for the next couple of years.

He’s a douche but he’s still a good coach IMO, and I’d take him over an up and comer

I definitely see why people hate him, but personalities like his are good for sports imo. Like Spurrier, it gets old hearing the same bs coach speak. Like Jake Paul in boxing🤣 there always has to be someone that talks sh!t that everyone hates, makes it more entertaining. It’s just a helluva lot better when it’s your coach doing the talking

Give me the spurrier and Kiffins over the boring repetitive Coach speak. Like when Muschamp said what he said about the fans after the 2014 UF game. Just adds fuel to the rivalry and makes it better, it’s what makes college sports what they are
I’ve never once in 50 years had the thought that obnoxious coaches are what makes college sports what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back