Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruiting GURUS. When should transfers start announcing destinations? Will it be a while? After signing day? I'm not familiar especially after the change in transfer rules. Thanks in advance

Reactions: drumvol
Lincoln Riley may have just stepped into a gold mine. One of the hottest recruiting areas in the country. Limited competition within the conference, especially compared to the SEC. 2nd largest media market just itching to hop on NIL opportunities. A dormant, but legendary program just begging to be revived.

I lived in L.A. during most of the Carroll years at USC. The city was buzzing about the Trojans then. If Riley can reignite some of that magic, he’ll have every local and national broadcaster singing his praises and defending his every move, especially ESPN, who loves them some USC.

Current OU thread (fans talking) did list Heupel, but another poster said no to Heupel - because (just like some of them believe re: Riley) they need a "big boy football" coach 😄 Are they seriously stuck in 2010?

Almost EVERY SEC team has gone spread and away from old school smashmouth football. Even ole UK and UGA are finally adapting and spreading it out somewhat.

Do they really think the SEC is still ground and pound and defense? 😂

Why do you want Kiffin back so damn bad?? I'm happy with Heupel. Screw Kiffin.
I’m happy with huep too and hope he doesn’t leave… but if by chance it does happen and Kiffin shows interest in the job and you have the chance to take him why would you not

Much better than hiring Butch or Pruitt 2.0

Reactions: Hardy and barrylee
HC candidates in OU meltdown threads include Aranda, Campbell, Rhule, Fickell and Stoops. No mention of Heupel so far.
Campbell... wasn’t he mentioned in the USC job. Seems like a good fit unless he is afraid of the SEC also. Funny Kiffin not mentioned. He could replace the coach that dumped his team for USC. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back