Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Ahh. We were at Fall Creek Falls last weekend camping and when we were pulling out a bunch of people were coming in for the week, told my wife we just might spend next Thanksgiving camping somewhere.

I love FCF...Remember the days as a kid riding those bike trails.

Reactions: AM64
Great googa mooga 600 pounds? I don't think I could wait for the thing to heat up where I could use it if I had to get 600 pounds of steel up to 200+ degrees.
It heats up fast.
The thing is amazing.
We’ve made pizza, smoked salmon, burgers, slow smoked game hens …….it will literally do everything

This was my Thanksgiving dinner as you all know I do not do traditional things for food. 16 Oz New York strip.

Came out to a perfect medium rare. And don't give me hell about it being on the stove top. It's cast iron and you know it makes everything taste better.

20211125_202139.jpg

Game day!

Vols 50 Vandy 13
Tennessee Vols have the winning edge in today's game at 97.3 %.
FINAL: Vols 56-17. A rout ... no doubt. Then it's off to a Bowl Game in December.

Need to score 4 points today to break our all time record for points in a season.

Should set that record as well as the record for points per game if we hang 50 on Vandy....it is nothing short of amazing for a 1st year coach with less than 60 scholarship players going against 85 scholarship players every week to come in and set the RECORD for points scored in his 1st year....Coach and his crew have to be very good teachers and developers as well as have a good scheme to pull that off.

The future is bright on the Hill boys

Need to score 4 points today to break our all time record for points in a season.

Should set that record as well as the record for points per game if we hang 50 on Vandy....it is nothing short of amazing for a 1st year coach with less than 60 scholarship players going against 85 scholarship players every week to come in and set the RECORD for points scored in his 1st year....Coach and his crew have to be very good teachers and developers as well as have a good scheme to pull that off.

The future is bright on the Hill boys
We about to make baby bro ask for a reprieve. Hope we run it up.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back