'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

I know you are. I had a political science class with him. He showed up on test days and didn’t try to hide the fact he was looking at other people’s papers for answers. The professor pretended not to notice.

I dated a girl who had a class with him. She literally said he had person with him to help him understand how to read when he took tests.

Reactions: LittleVol
I mean they have personal tutors for crying out loud
I agree with you there is no excuse, and yes some flat don't care. People tend to talk about them types because it makes the news. I was just pointing out there are a great many of players that actually do take their study's seriously. There is a good portion that are actually good students. It just doesn't get talked about near as much. GBO!

Love Tiyon but the facts here are that he has basically no tape, been hurt and has pretty much never played in a big game but hes going pro? i think it helps him greatly to come back.
You don’t need much game tape. There is some and he will show out in the combine. If he really is injury prone another year won’t help. If he isn’t, he will have a decent chance of making a living in the NFL. Either way he isn’t the type of back you use a first day pick on.

VN Store

Back