Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our class is not going to cut it for next year. We need quality transfers outside of high school kids. This guy would be a playmaker
I think the coaches are familiar with what they need. Maybe we should let them decide who to chase and who not to chase.

Dude why are we so bad at recruiting right now. It’s blowing my mind teams we absolutely embarrassed this year are pulling kids. We have the worst roster in the SEC outside of vandy and we still are going to win 7 and be .500 in league play.
It's my understanding the stadium renovations will have a "Fair Weather Fan" section that might suit you !

Views on Recruiting rankings will change some due to the transfer portal. So many here aren’t understanding that.
We won't know what we have until all the spots are filled. Even then, it'll take seeing it on the field. We have coaches that have shown they can coach. We need to trust them to do that.

hmu when you’re in Knoxville 🤷🏾‍♂️
Seriously though...you have some good stuff there..was that your grandfathers pocket knife collection? I inherited my Pappaws 70 year old Martin guitar when my mom died. It is worth $10-15,000 but I would starve to death before I would ever sell it...it is priceless to me.

Seriously though...you have some good stuff there..was that your grandfathers pocket knife collection? I inherited my Pappaws 70 year old Martin guitar when my mom died. It is worth $10-15,000 but I would starve to death before I would ever sell it...it is priceless to me.

It was my uncles that passed away. Everything my aunt has given me this far, was his.

I haven’t sold any of it.

Florida is going to have Billy Napier locked up by Monday. Don't like that, he seems like a good coach. Hopefully he won't do well there though. Sometimes its about fit, and that pressure cooker ain't for everyone.

He may turn out to be great but I’d rather them get him then a more proven P5 coach. His offenses don’t necessarily scare me and he is 100% a build it the Bama way type HC. Most Saban disciples who have tried to build it like him have failed. In the end I think there’s just as many question marks with him as there are answers.

I understand that. I def do trust them.
Yeah, I was just expounding on what you were saying. People all in a panic about where we're ranked currently need to just wait to see where we end up in February, and who we get from the portal. I may be impatient for guys to commit, but I think this staff will do a lot with who they get. It's still very much a building process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back