It’s almost like Joe Milton has improved

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...okay man!
I didn't mean to say nobody thought he was the guy.

You originally said he came in against Pitt and looked like he had been the starter for YEARS. Uh no he did not... and he played real sloppy against TTU. He flashed at Florida, but he didn't start really killing it until Mizzou.

I didn't mean to say nobody thought he was the guy.

You originally said he came in against Pitt and looked like he had been the starter for YEARS. Uh no he did not... and he played real sloppy against TTU. He flashed at Florida, but he didn't start really killing it until Mizzou.
The TEAM didn't play well vs Florida and we smashed TTU in which he was 17-25 for 3 scores. But as I said, okay man!

Yeah....he is! Nobody realistic wanted Milton to go back out there and start. Not even the coaches. But yall got it!
“Nobody realistic” is remarkably vague. Sounds like a (very) personal slant. NOBODY knew what we did or didn’t have at the beginning of the season…plenty of pretenders but NOBODY. Hooker was shaky until Florida and that was a substantial loss. But you could see the light on. Coaches had been working this since arrival on campus and couldn’t give up in frustration as was our luxury. It’s about getting it right and our staff did their due diligence and accomplished that.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
I mean Ole Piss was a story book ending for Milton.Hell of a game best in years,Hooker literally killed himself and all Milton had to do was run one simple play.4 wrz each has a spot,run 2 out to post idc just make sure u throw that effin ball.I mean the ONLY THING u don't wanna do is what he did.Talk about a let down,u think Will Levis would have done that?I mean Milton should be talked as a game hero instead he's gonna get the murderers row for a long while until he proves he's tuffer than Marshmallow Creme.U don't think his teammates he's killed thereselves don't feel some way?That's the guy u want to lead us Coach?

I'm just going to say it. Your posts are hard to read.

“Nobody realistic” is remarkably vague. Sounds like a (very) personal slant. NOBODY knew what we did or didn’t have at the beginning of the season…plenty of pretenders but NOBODY. Hooker was shaky until Florida and that was a substantial loss. But you could see the light on. Coaches had been working this since arrival on campus and couldn’t give up in frustration as was our luxury. It’s about getting it right and our staff did their due diligence and accomplished that.
if you or the 2 others couldn't tell...........! ive watched and coached a lot of football and could. guess i and thousand others "just knew"......lmao

if you or the 2 others couldn't tell...........! ive watched and coached a lot of football and could. guess i and thousand others "just knew"......lmao
As long as that suffices for you…what do you need us for? Got an exact number on the “thousands” that count more than us average schlubs?

VN Store

Back