Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that’s the same for us. We have 30 cases of full proof we about to release in next couple weeks. I’ve never laid my eyes on the 12 year in person

Friend is a bar manager at a nice restaurant downtown and the restaurant has a great relationship with one the Weller master distillers. He eats for free everytime he comes to the restaurant and he almost always brings some Weller options like Full proof, antique 107, etc. Got to sip the 12 year with my friend a couple times and it’s fantastic. So smooth.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadVol77 and mrMet
We getting out recruited by Kentucky, South Carolina, and Missouri? We beat the hell out of 2 of them. Wtf is going on?

Damn, what gives, seriously? I thought I read where our staff was becoming well respected in how we were conducting ourselves on the trail -- are we nice guys who can't recruit??

Guess at this point our team loves the coaches, we love the coaches, they are doing great things at UT on and off the field, but at this point it doesn't seem like they know how to recruit... hopefully it is just the negative recruiting about the NCAA from other schools, because Mizz, KY, and SC are eating our lunch and asking for seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back