Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Okay. I disagree with your assessment. I don't think that he helped protect the community. I think that he's lucky to be alive. The criminal background of his attackers were unknown at the time that he shot them, and he was acting in self defense. It's not like he was actively seeking those individuals out. If he were, then he would be behind bars for the rest of his life. There is nothing heroic in what he did.
Fair enough. It was a happy benefit that he killed the two dirtbags. I did think he was helping protect the community though. Which he did by.. if nothing else... putting out that dumpster fire.

First, I made the wrong statement is saying he possibly has a record.

Second, my statement was made because the "average" father is not going to have his young daughter doing armed security at public events. It's not normal. If you need to have armed security then clearly you are suspecting she could be in harms way.

Third, the event was a protest for a KR guilty verdict which has had been rumored the crowd was yelling to create jury intimidation. This wasn't an upstanding event.

Fourth, if something happens to her he'll never be able to explain why he thought it was a good idea to put her on the front lines. With that said I think this whole thing is a farce and blm doesn't need security detail. They are the ones normally attacking people.

It was ALL for the cameras.

Reactions: StarRaider
I would have to know the cause before I could answer.

In my mind, self defense isn't a cause. It is a human right.
Yeah, I guess he could have been smothered to death with that clear plastic bag. Good thing he only needed 3 shots to take the guy down.

Yeah, I guess he could have been smothered to death with that clear plastic bag. Good thing he only needed 3 shots to take the guy down.
If you're referring to Rosembalmed, the prosecutor proved that it only took Rittenhouse one shot to take him down. It took him about 0.73 seconds to recognize it.

Funny. I read his comment, and was confused as to what the cause was.
troll bait

If you're referring to Rosembalmed, the prosecutor proved that it only took Rittenhouse one shot to take him down. It took him about 0.73 seconds to recognize it.

I see whatcha done rite thair

You missed the word “involves.”
I think you’re missing the entire point. Or maybe you don’t know what racism actually is. Racism is when a person judges or dislikes you based on the color of ones skin alone.

Not that being said, I’ll say this again. Idgaf what color you are. A BLM supporter is a pos. Has nothing to do with the color of the skin but rather the character of the person.

Now once again, would you like to tell us how you feel about the Rittenhouse case if the only thing you changed was the color of his skin?

Rosenbaum had his hand on the barrel of the rifle grabbing it which means there was joint possession of that firearm, so Rosenbaum was actually armed with a rifle at the time he got shot.

Know a few things before spouting trash.

VN Store

Back