Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have an 18leg parlay running with Michigan as the last game. $3 wins $422, Michigan losing by $15, I think I'm gonna have to cash out . . .

Im about to miss on a 9 leg parlay because Najee Harris got hit in the head and is out with a possible concussion. Just needed 8 more receiving yards. Would have won $100 on a $2 bet. Sucks..

I think Butch , Derek or Jeremy would make a fine addition to the Gator family. Dare I say it ...all three. You get defense ,offense, and champions of life .

😂
I'm picturing the yelling and screaming. Pruitt telling Dooley he's the human equivalent of asparagus .
Butch exploding across the room, red faced, finger on Jeremy's nose - "you sir, are an energy vampire!"
Glorious.

I'm glad we made our coaching change last season. Too many good jobs are open this year, and there arent that many good candidates. Florida is setting themselves up for a Dooley or Butch level hire.

Let’s give some credit to the DW hire. Without him, do we get CH?? Also, give some props for the job he has done with our entire athletic department. All are performing at a high level…..THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back