'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Dallas (Ga.) East Paulding running back Justin Williams reopened the recruiting process on Wednesday night, backing off his verbal to West Virginia.

Tennessee is in a great spot moving forward.

“I would say that right now,” Williams said if asked if they’re the leader. He was in Knoxville this past weekend and could return again this Saturday.

“Their coaching staff,” Williams continued regarding what stands out. “Just the way Coach (Josh) Heupel came in, he changed things around. He made a big impact on the team and lost a lot of players and the players he’s got he’s doing great things.

“He’s a great genuine person, he’s a great guy. My big thing for me is relationships and me and him hit it off as soon as we stepped on campus.”

Williams is also set to take his official visit to Tennessee the weekend of Dec. 10.

“It’s closer to home and it’s in the SEC and that’s a big plus as well,” he said.

Alabama and Auburn are two other schools Williams has personal contact with. He’s been talking to the Crimson Tide’s Robert Gillespie and the Tigers Carnell Williams.

“They said they really love my film and loved how I played this year,” Williams said. He rushed for nearly 2,000 yards and totaled 15 touchdowns. He’s also a talented receiver out of the backfield. “Auburn is seeing if they’re going to take another back and Alabama told me they’re waiting on Le’Veon Moss and they didn’t get him so they may pull the trigger.”

Michigan is another program that remains in the picture for Williams.

“They are a little bit, I’m trying to figure out and see if I can go up there,” he said. “It’s hard because it’s so far.”
-Wiltfong

What do you all make of this? This is a screenshot from my Instagram account. That post from jusstvn appears to be Justin William's account. Vol?

View attachment 413073
We've seen acts like this before just to get their number of followers up. Can't remember who it was exactly but I do remember getting trolled pretty hard on IG.

We've seen acts like this before just to get their number of followers up. Can't remember who it was exactly but I do remember getting trolled pretty hard on IG.

Understand. Appreciate the reply! I'm so far removed from being an 18yr old that I don't know how they think. Social media wasn't a thing when I was 18, thank God! Lol.

At least seems like there's a lot of interest from him I suppose.

Reactions: VolNash17

VN Store

Back