Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Yea Yo Gotti and Dolph are pretty much the two big dogs in the rap game from Memphis. All the up and comers either sign with on or the other from here. It's a natural rivalry that spilled over to bloodshed over the years. One is from North Memphis, the other is from South Memphis so it's a natural hate there. Dolph is on record saying he slept with Yo Gotti's baby mom's so as one would imagine that won't end well.
Most of Dolph’s biggest hits are diss songs straight at Gotti. So many classics

Reactions: OrangeMoundTNVol
Nobody's grandmother got shot, or house got shot up. Yo Gotti's restaurant wasn't shot up.

Those were lies made up by people online, probably not even from Memphis, that find this stuff entertaining. It is sick and they are terrible people for putting that kind of stuff out there.
The trolls of the internet. Something will go down in due time cause people will chirp to their people. Just won’t chirp to the police

The culture promotes killing and drive by’s as being tough and gangsta
It's actually not, it's leading to a bunch of kids being victims of gun violence here because no one knows how to shoot here. The worse thing could've happened was the no gun license needed to carry. It's like the wild wild west here now. You have to be locked and loaded now.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
It's actually not, it's leading to a bunch of kids being victims of gun violence here because no one knows how to shoot here. The worse thing could've happened was the no gun license needed to carry. It's like the wild wild west here now. You have to be locked and loaded now.
I know it’s not, but it’s just promoted in that type of environment. It’s sad

Reactions: OrangeMoundTNVol
Cowards and imbeciles. . .

Zaevion Dobson - Wikipedia
Just like with Dolph and whoever shot at him in Charlotte. 100 rounds missed their target, could have gone into homes, other businesses, other cars. And these are usually armor piercing that go through/into everything.

Even today, 50 shots by several different shooters. Broad daylight. In a business in a neighborhood, on a busy road.

The youth today in low income are misled and damn near brainwashed to not value LIFE. Not theirs, not someone they dislike, not the others in their proximity or community. What's the point of next year? Month? Week? These are deep-rooted and complex issues that have no easy answers and few experts that can speak intelligently about it. It's a shame that this is happening in America.

But I'd like to talk about airplane tracking, fixing the SEC schedule, Enki's bets, and how bad Vanderbilt basketball is.

Yep. Several times. Love it!
A great day is to play 18 at Sweetens and then go play Sewanee. 30 odd minutes up Mt Eagle. Long day but well worth it.
[ I plan on next spring to play Sweetness Cove, golf in Baton Rouge sucks !!!! Maybe around Masters I will travel back to TN

Reactions: peaygolf
[ I plan on next spring to play Sweetness Cove, golf in Baton Rouge sucks !!!! Maybe around Masters I will travel back to TN
Im hoping to go back to Augusta this year. It’s been too many years.
You will love Sweetens! Unique experience.

So this convo doesn’t get moved.....I hope Hayden does whatever he wants.

I
Memphis is so full of hate, you absolutely have to leave once you obtain a certain amount of success. I hate it's like this but it is what it is. I lived in Nashville for 3 years from 2015-18 and it was so much better from a life stand point. Only reason I came back is because my 10 year old son. His Mom graduated Belmont Grad school and for some dumb reason went back. I waited a full year but eventually decided it was selfish of me to make him grow up there without me.
I lived in Memphis for 5 years after my UT time and was happy to move on.

When I lived there, in the early to mid ‘90s there was a lot of gun violence.

They were already carrying. They aren’t going to wait on a law to carry their pistols.

All that law did was give law abiding citizens the freedom to carry.

VN Store

Back