The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

Btw I know we generally sleep on reigning MVPs, but idk how Joker is winning with these idiots. Jamal been dead. MPJ has been dog sh*t. Nobody can hit a 3 but Barton. It's pretty much play great D and pray Joker can carry the offense enough to win.

Edit: they aren't even shooting 30% from 3 as a team on the year. The only team worse than them from 3 is that sh*tty team from Detroit.

Last edited:
Reactions: zjcvols and The Dog
Btw I know we generally sleep on reigning MVPs, but idk how Joker is winning with these idiots. Jamal been dead. MPJ has been dog sh*t. Nobody can hit a 3 but Barton. It's pretty much play great D and pray Joker can carry the offense enough to win.

Edit: they aren't even shooting 30% from 3 as a team on the year. The only team worse than them from 3 is that sh*tty team from Detroit.
Truth, Joker and Will Barton are balling out, the rest of the team is a disappointment, especially MPJ. Need Jamal back at Bubble-level

Reactions: BadJerry20
They getting beat by 20 tonight now. Lol

PG is winning with a starting backcourt of Reggie Jackson and Eric Bledsoe, with Luke Kennard and Isaiah Hartenstein as key pieces...he might be the greatest player of all time. Lol
You mothereffer, you've jinxed my team, at least tell me you would like to grab PG by his corn rows and let him throw you around the bedroom

Truth, Joker and Will Barton are balling out, the rest of the team is a disappointment, especially MPJ. Need Jamal back at Bubble-level

Idk wtf has happened to MPJ, he was looking like a future All-Star last year, and now he looks like he shouldn't even be a regular starter. Monte has been disappointing too, I was excited to see what he could do as a full time starter, but he's struggled a lot.

I didn't think it would work at first, but I like this Bulls team

I kind of like them as a unit coming in, I think me and Huff both thought maybe they could be the 4 seed. Coby White going to come back and F it all up though. They should try and move him for another PF/C if they can, at some point.

I kind of like them as a unit coming in, I think me and Huff both thought maybe they could be the 4 seed. Coby White going to come back and F it all up though. They should try and move him for another PF/C if they can, at some point.
I haven't watched Colby a lot, but as a waiver wire move and/or late round pick, he put some numbers up on a couple of my fantasy league teams last year

The Clippers have average talent besides PG, with Leonard hurt, but Lue does a hell of a job coaching them, they never get blown out, now matter how far they fall behind

I haven't watched Colby a lot, but as a waiver wire move and/or late round pick, he put some numbers up on a couple of my fantasy league teams last year

I'm not a fan, and I think he will just mess up chemistry. I guess if he will just be happy being offense off the bench it might be ok, though (calm down Huff) I would rather Caruso play more minutes as his style fits better with Ball, Lavine, DDR and Vuce. IMO

I'm not a fan, and I think he will just mess up chemistry. I guess if he will just be happy being offense off the bench it might be ok, though (calm down Huff) I would rather Caruso play more minutes as his style fits better with Ball, Lavine, DDR and Vuce. IMO
DeRozen is balling, but I think LaVine will be all-NBA level every year, very soon. I think he is figuring it out and Pop/Olympics really helped him

DeRozan is balling out like the Clippers passed on him for Westbrook, instead, is what one Clippers reporter posted

Ant is averaging 21.3 FGAPG (and fewer than 4 FTA's). That's more than Luka, Steph, Ja, and Trae.

255982442_2118949508255233_6191570264470688612_n.jpg

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Is PG the early leader for MVP ? 7th in a row and 9 of 10 after the win tonight

Westbrook, right? He helped the Wizards turn Wall into a whole competent starting 5 and now they're the 1 seed, (with Beal not shooting well) and the Lakers had to mess up their roster to get him to the benefit of all the contenders in the west.

Last edited:
Is Paul George a special kind of head case where he's better as a #1 than a #2? You go all the way back to the Pacers/Heat rivalry when he was a kid and he was so good in the playoffs and big moments. Then you put him on the Thunder/Clippers with other stars and in big moments he had this attitude like "why are they giving me the ball, this is Russ's/Kawhi's team."

As soon as Kawhi went down, he started playing like a top 5 guy.

Reactions: The Dog
Is Paul George a special kind of head case where he's better as a #1 than a #2? You go all the way back to the Pacers/Heat rivalry when he was a kid and he was so good in the playoffs and big moments. Then you put him on the Thunder/Clippers with other stars and in big moments he had this attitude like "why are they giving me the ball, this is Russ's/Kawhi's team."

As soon as Kawhi went down, he started playing like a top 5 guy.
It's possible, but maybe playing with Russ just sucks and Leonard has been hurt so much, maybe they just haven't clicked, looked like it was about to, before Kawhi got hurt in the playoffs

It's possible, but maybe playing with Russ just sucks and Leonard has been hurt so much, maybe they just haven't clicked, looked like it was about to, before Kawhi got hurt in the playoffs

But he played well with Russ. He finished top 5 in the MVP race. He just ghosted in the playoffs on too many occasions.

And I think the problem with Kawhi and PG is the same problem Tatum and Brown have. All 4 guys are great talents, but they are redundancies and they are not special off-ball, nor passing the ball. Kawhi is meant to play with a guy like CP3. PG should be playing with a guy like Steph.

You forgot making Lebron/Lakers fans obsess and lose their minds. Huge W

Edit: replied to the wrong post lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back