The 2022 NBA Thread (Kyrie is still a clown edition)

It's possible, but maybe playing with Russ just sucks and Leonard has been hurt so much, maybe they just haven't clicked, looked like it was about to, before Kawhi got hurt in the playoffs

Lol Russ helped PG way more than he hurt him, had a career year with him. They both just sucked **** in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Your boy THT been balling out since he came back Huff. Too bad Melo, Monk and Ellington decided to go 4/22 from 3 today.

Well, and Giannis bending AD over repeatedly.

Last edited:
Lol Russ helped PG way more than he hurt him, had a career year with him. They both just sucked **** in the playoffs.
Just because PG had a great year, doesn't mean, sh!t, Russ is still a horrible teammate, that doesn't seem to care about winning. I'm sure Beal and probably KD had their best years with Russ, too. But, they are both winning more (whether regular season like BB or the playoffs like KD and PG) without him

Just because PG had a great year, doesn't mean, sh!t, Russ is still a horrible teammate, that doesn't seem to care about winning. I'm sure Beal and probably KD had their best years with Russ, too. But, they are both winning more (whether regular season like BB or the playoffs like KD and PG) without him

08280AD0-DA92-4201-8F06-82539AED58B8.jpeg

Regardless, KD still had playoff success with Russ and Paul George didn't, which goes to my point that PG's better at being a clear #1 than sharing superstar status.

Reactions: BadJerry20

All I've saw from PG with the Clippers is him choking and disappearing

Lol go smoke some weed, stop watching First Take, and google what his past teammates have said about him.

Edit: and yes KD has more playoff success without Russ, by joining a team that was already an all time great team, that just beat him. Impressive stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
Lol go smoke some weed, stop watching First Take, and google what his past teammates have said about him.

Edit: and yes KD has more playoff success without Russ, by joining a team that was already an all time great team, that just beat him. Impressive stuff.
I will go smoke some weed, but I'm still not watching First Take, on purpose. Russ is a loser and always will be

Russ isn’t a bad teammate.

Russ doesn’t play team/winning basketball.

There’s a huge difference.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I will go smoke some weed, but I'm still not watching First Take, on purpose. Russ is a loser and always will be

I actually used to love First Take back in the day when it was Skip and random guests. You just hate Russ cause he looks like an ugly azz Ninja Turtle.

Reactions: The Dog
I actually used to love First Take back in the day when it was Skip and random guests. You just hate Russ cause he looks like an ugly azz Ninja Turtle.
I really don't hate Russ and have mad respect for his skills. I think he plays extremely hard, kinda reminds me of AI with how he leaves it all out on the court. I just think he worries too much about getting another triple/double than actually winning. Well, I wouldn't say that, although I just did. Maybe, the right way to phrase it, is that Russ doesn't seem to do the little things and/or gives up the personal stats to help his team win. I hope he eventually gets a ring, just not with the Lakers

I really don't hate Russ and have mad respect for his skills. I think he plays extremely hard, kinda reminds me of AI with how he leaves it all out on the court. I just think he worries too much about getting another triple/double than actually winning. Well, I wouldn't say that, although I just did. Maybe, the right way to phrase it, is that Russ doesn't seem to do the little things and/or gives up the personal stats to help his team win. I hope he eventually gets a ring, just not with the Lakers

I think he wants to win, I'm not sure he knows how. If it was just stats he wouldn't have joined Harden and switched positions, he would have just stayed in OKC and put up 30-10-10. He definitely wouldn't have joined The Lakers, and said he would play off ball again if needed, he would have just stayed in Washington and done whatever he wanted.

I do think the MVP season kind of messed up his head, and made him think he is the best path to victory, and now he can't flip the switch back. Cause him and KD won a lot together with him being #2, and he did defer to KD most of the time, 4 WCFs and a Final before 28 is pretty good. I've seen him defer to PG, Beal, and Harden...problem is as soon as it gets late game he goes full idiot and wants/thinks he has to be the guy. He would be so much better suited as a Rondo with the Celtics type at this point in his career. But probably won't happen.

Last edited:
LOL, Stewart had every opportunity to throw hands at Lebron and then loses his mind when there were 20 people between them.

I like how he broke free and charged back, stopped 3 feet short of DJ and Russ just to pretend. Lol Russ posing like some drunk Irishman, pretending to want it too. Clowny stuff all around.

VN Store

Back