What does it take?

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
What does it take to realize what the badass ones before you did? What does it take to play for that T on your helmet? Absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: 508mikey
We aren’t on Georgia’s level and haven’t been in a long time. Are you guys blind ?

Yep. I mean there were TN fans saying we would win this game. UGA hasn’t seen a team like us. UGA is overrated. It’s the same thing every year.

Even when we won in 2016, it took a Hail Mary to beat them with a true FR QB and Kirbys rookie season. I mean we don’t have a single person on defense that would be on UGAs second string.

Lol

Pride? Seriously that’s all they need.

Hard to beat one of if not the very best Georgia team in my lifetime………without much talent……..no matter how much “pride” you have.

Tennessee needs talent.
Yep. Pride and $4.95 will get you an overpriced cup of coffee at Starbucks. Pride will only get you a butt whoopin’ against the Georgia’s and Bama’s without talent.

Talent that Tennesse doesn't have. That's the whatever Heupel's salary is question.. Will he ever have it? He certainly doesn't now. It's not realistic right now that UT will have that type of talent anytime soon. Getting run off the field by the big 3 is getting old and wearing on people at this point. It's not Josh Heupel's fault though. At least not yet..

Did you really expect to win this game? No one has figured out how to beat this GA team with more talent than us. GA left their starters on the field and we still scored more points than anyone else all season. And fought at the end to do so. It became a battle at the end. GA was trying to keep the streak alive and we were trying to break it. We fought and we won that battle and did what no one else has been able to do. This team has shown more pride this season and has fought to the end of games more than any of our teams for the last 10 years.

VN Store

Back