Game Thread: (#15/12) Lady Vols 49 - UCF 41

Look at the scores if you have the time. Mid majors in the top 100 rankings winning some games and other games have been very close. Evidently your not paying attention you have to do your own research.
You love setting up arbitrary numbers and that's why I asked.

I'm not sure we ran many sets tonight. It sure didn't look like it. I was hoping Miles would be a penetrator and dish the ball as the defense collapses but we haven't seen that from her whether by design or choice. There may be a purpose in how we run our offense but I haven't seen it. Pitch it around the perimeter and throw it inside. We did run some stuff for Dye late in the game to get some open mid-range stuff. It's a win and that's good. Freshmen getting experience is good also. Have to work on turnovers and offense. 2 and 0 is better than the alternative. GLV!!

I said damnit during a game once and got a technical. Sure glad there were no internet stone chuckers back then or I may have never recovered emotionally.

I said much worse during this game listening online at home... I didn't get a technical, but, I must say, the stars are nice, it's a bit cold outside and my wireless doesn't work so well in the doghouse

Does anybody on this board know we lost our leading scorer because I feel like it’s not being emphasized enough do some of y’all expect smooth sailing in our offense without our main offensive player????
The usual UConn and other school trolls are here so I doubt they will recognize anything. They are just sore we didn't lose after playing without a key player and committing 28 turnovers. We realize were not playing great winning ugly still counts as a win.

Kelly better find a way to fix this offense and quick. If things turn bad, I think the style of play is the type that has her ending the season without a job.

Glad we are 2-0 but this is not competitive play for the SEC and def not LV basketball.
This is just crazy does she not get any slack for injuries to starters I mean she can control that can she

I'm not sure we ran many sets tonight. It sure didn't look like it. I was hoping Miles would be a penetrator and dish the ball as the defense collapses but we haven't seen that from her whether by design or choice. There may be a purpose in how we run our offense but I haven't seen it. Pitch it around the perimeter and throw it inside. We did run some stuff for Dye late in the game to get some open mid-range stuff. It's a win and that's good. Freshmen getting experience is good also. Have to work on turnovers and offense. 2 and 0 is better than the alternative. GLV!!
I think the offense is well behind the defense and a lot of work to do. The offense has to get a lot better to win the games we have coming up.

Reactions: Orange Maniac
Only a problem if you don't force the same amount of turnovers from the opponent which we did this game. Defense won this game.

Not a problem? Ok.....sure.....

Defense won the game. And the crappy UCF offense, which they are famous for. They averaged 57 PPG last year.

Horston isn’t and has never been a PG in College she is a 3 to me based on her poor ball handling.. with Rae out I would start Miles/Walker/Horston/Dye/Green but I think her minutes are limited right now..Key needs to be first off the bench and just let the game flow to her and this way she doesn’t get a foul in the first few minutes..

This might be a good idea for a couple of games, letting Key study the game flow sitting next to a coaching coach. To do so successfully, Green must do what I thought she would do last year before the injury. I thought her absence last year hurt a lot. Hope her availability this year is a big plus.

If you can’t dispute the facts, call them a troll.
Dispute what fact that we won a game. I didn't say they were a great team they are ranked number 52 by Massey. I think they could beat the crap out of Rutgers this year just like we used to beat the crap out of them when we played them. Now go away before I report you for trolling.

Reactions: volfan__18
Dispute what fact that we won a game. I didn't say they were a great team they are ranked number 52 by Massey. I think they could beat the crap out of Rutgers this year just like we used to beat the crap out of them when we played them. Now go away before I report you for trolling.

Yup. They were 16-9 and ranked 49 last year. Returned all their players.

Been a strange year 90 percent of womens teams have looked ugly in these early games. I haven't seen so many teams play so badly in any year.
THIS! I hate to say it but we might not see some offensive basketball until UCONN plays a game. Where is the offense this year?!

Well I would like for you to ignore anything I post, but evidently not something you seem able to do. No problem we know your here to troll.
I will let you have your safe space. I will just laugh to myself amongst other things when you pull those random numbers in your head and make broad generalizations with them.

I will let you have your safe space. I will just laugh to myself amongst other things when you pull those random numbers in your head and make broad generalizations with them.
You can laugh in your little corner somewhere. I don't have to see you that is fine with me. Not my fault if your not intelligent enough to comprehend most complicated things.

Reactions: Rickster

VN Store

Back