Karoline Striplin

I do think you can make judgements based on what you see and not be criticizing and judgements are not the final say on that's how a player is going to be for example Karoline does need more speed and quickness I think that's fair to say it's not criticism and doesn't mean she want achieve those attributes any young lady that's suits up for the LV is going to get my respect and admiration but I also hope I can be candid about something I think I see without it being seen as negative and If it comes off as negative I welcome any opinion from another poster to debate
You’re on the wrong site then! Anything remotely critical will be viewed as negative!

And also be aware, some even tell you how you should think and feel! 🤯 it’s crazy! 😂

Wynn, Karo, Bk, and Puckett are freshmen who have one game under their belts. It is WAY to soon to make judgements about them. I'm sure they all learned something last night in a baptism of fire. They will all be fine players at UT soon enough. Remember that Al McGuire used to say that the best thing about freshmen is that next year they'll be sophomores.
this /\
thank you

Think the score keepers took two points away from Alexus Dye and gave them to Karoline. I watched the entire game again and Alexus scored 14 but was only credited with 12. I never saw Karoline score in the game.

I do not think Coach J got too excited and his prediction regarding Striplin, in my view, is a little low. I too see Striplin averaging double figures in points and seven to eight rebounds in about 20 minutes per game. Striplin is my pick for SEC FOY.
Okay then..

It seems to me that some of the posters here are looking for a backdoor way to criticize Kellie and are using our freshmen to do so. If you don't/didn't like the hire that's your right, but if it's an issue for you be direct in your criticism.

As regards our freshmen, if you've ever played college ball, you know that in your first few games you are thinking WAY too much which makes you a step or two slow to react when you finally figure out what you should do and where you need to be. Combine that with the game around you moving at speeds you've never seen before and it's damn hard to be instinctual and reactive at a level which you need to perform well.

Let our freshmen get their feet wet for a few games at an absolute minimum and you may notice they are getting better. Give them a full season and they'll likely turn out to be pretty good and a couple will likely become excellent. Remember how Rae looked as a freshman? It wasn't good.

VN Store

Back