Roadmap to beat UGA

I would tell the big $$$ booster’s to hire some “hostess’s” and send them to Georgia Friday and expect the Bulldogs to be really sluggish on Saturday

Screens won’t work. They hawk to the ball. We will have to just chuck bombs and use mismatches that we can create due to tempo.

They bigger problem is, they really don’t have to blitz. They can just let that D-line eat on every play and play solid in the back with their athletes.
This. We are 9 games into the season. If there was some simple life hack to solve this defense, it would have been done by now.

Reactions: so_co
Evans and Small and Wright and Hooker need to have at least a few positive runs against the defense or Georgia will just pin their ears back and pound Hooker all day long.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
We need to be mistake free, tackle, tackle,tackle, no turnovers,tackle, get off field on 3rd down, stay out of long yardage situations on 2nd and 3rd downs and tackle. If we do all this we still may lose. This will be a monumental task.

Reactions: DickeyD
There is no roadmap to success when the talent gap is this wide.
Those guys are all 4 and 5 star atheletes who do as they are coached. The linemen keep gap integrity which makes it impossible to get to the linebackers. The linebackers fly to the ball and make most of the tackles. The defensive backs follow there rules (turn everything inside & use the sideline as an extra player). Those guys are sooooo sound. However, we are fast, and even the NFL players bust coverages. Go Big Orange!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
We will score more points against Georgia than any other team has done so far this season 14 points will do it, but I hope we score a whole lot more and make it a helluva game. GBO!!!

I can’t help but NOT be worried about Georgia’s offense. If we can tackle better, get off the field on 3rd down and snag a few loose balls…I really feel good.
We haven’t tackled well since before Ole Miss game. I don’t see it getting better vs a team that’s trying to remain #1 and undefeated.

I'm not a defensive coach. All the same, I propose a unique offensive tactic. Put the jumbotron camera on a line of wiggling and jiggling, buxom and curvy Tennessee gals each time Ga defense is on the field. Dress them in full-body flesh colored leotards. Have them shout-singing into the mics with the song piped loud and clear on the PA. Make it a repetitive refrain. The song?

Georgia, Georgia
I got Georgia on my mind.
Georgia, Georgia
Georgia, Georgia

I call it the respectful distraction defense. It messes with eye discipline.

Need our Oline to have the game of their lives. All starts up front and need a little luck as well

VN Store

Back