'19 Alabama CB Marcus Banks (Miss State commit)

Well Henry, Yeldon, and Kenyan Drake were all on the team in 2013 so yeah 3rd or 4th string.

So my other question stands. Would you have taken Bamas 4th string DB over a guy like Jaycee Horn from SC? Just because a player comes from Bama doesn’t mean they are automatically good. Brandon Kennedy was a 5* OL from Bama. He wasn’t good here.

So my other question stands. Would you have taken Bamas 4th string DB over a guy like Jaycee Horn from SC? Just because a player comes from Bama doesn’t mean they are automatically good. Brandon Kennedy was a 5* OL from Bama. He wasn’t good here.

Kennedy had a terrible OL coach here tho. All of our OL looked like sh*t

And? He came from Bama and he wasn’t any good.
He was pretty good actually, we dropped off when he was injured. Get your facts right and stop saying he was a 5* when he wasn't just to fit a narrative. Yes I would take Jaycee Horn over most but taking 2nd or 3rd helpings from Bama has helped us as well.

Over? No. Problem is a guy like Horn at a place like SC is the #1 guy and in no way would ever leave to go somewhere else.

Since you're wanting to be persnickety... would you take Bama's 4th String or USCe's 4th String?

I think I know the answer but thought you'd want a chance to see what using equivalent arguments looks like.

Over? No. Problem is a guy like Horn at a place like SC is the #1 guy and in no way would ever leave to go somewhere else.

Since you're wanting to be persnickety... would you take Bama's 4th String or USCe's 4th String?

I think I know the answer but thought you'd want a chance to see what using equivalent arguments looks like.

Would I take Bama or SCs 4th string? Hard to say. I wouldn’t just choose Bamas because of the name. I highly doubt many good coaches do that either.

He was pretty good actually, we dropped off when he was injured. Get your facts right and stop saying he was a 5* when he wasn't just to fit a narrative. Yes I would take Jaycee Horn over most but taking 2nd or 3rd helpings from Bama has helped us as well.
Kennedy was not good, constantly would be shoved into the QBs face

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back