'19 Alabama CB Marcus Banks (Miss State commit)

And dang near all of them will be highly rated guys. Nuts.
I guess recruits want the opportunity to get to the league. It's crazy that some recruits go to Bama and put up pedestrian numbers and still get drafted. If Da'Shawn Hand had put up the numbers he had at Bama at any other school, he may have went undrafted. He may have been a star at another school though.

and a 3 star kicker is like getting a 4-5 star at other positions. They don't give out above 3 for Kicker except in very, very rare circumstances lol
seems like FSU had one a while ago. maybe at the transition from Bowden to Fisher?

I guess recruits want the opportunity to get to the league. It's crazy that some recruits go to Bama and put up pedestrian numbers and still get drafted. If Da'Shawn Hand had put up the numbers he had at Bama at any other school, he may have went undrafted. He may have been a star at another school though.
There is another side. If you look at percentages of highly rated recruits I’d bet it is more detrimental. In other words, how many players should Bama have in the first 3 rounds based on their signing class? I Ratings are to gauge where a player will project once they leave college. It really isn’t that impressive to sign a 5star and have them be a high draft pick. Recruits would be better served to look at who puts the most 2 and 3 stars in the draft.

With 24 signed and 4 others already committed how is Bama going to sign all of the other players they are supposedly getting including To'oto'o?
Who are "all of the other players they are supposedly getting" besides To'oto'o?

Who are "all of the other players they are supposedly getting" besides To'oto'o?
Bogle, Young, Williams and Robinson are committed. You add To'oto'o that Makes 29. What happened to one of "(3) DL - Pickering, Sopsher, Fuller or Sorrells" you said you would also be getting? Now you are at least 30 according to your own numbers?

Bogle, Young, Williams and Robinson are committed. You add To'oto'o that Makes 29. What happened to one of "(3) DL - Pickering, Sopsher, Fuller or Sorrells" you said you would also be getting? Now you are at least 30 according to your own numbers?

They'll blue shirt, green shirt or "walk on with benefits"

Oh, OK. Yeah, I posted a top 5 priorities list (24 signees + 5 = 29) including commits in the To'oto'o thread. I listed "one of (3) DL - Pickering, Sopsher, Fuller or Sorrells" but I didn't list current commit (DB) Christian Williams. After Banks' signing was announced, Tim Watts (BOL) said Williams isn't expected to sign with Bama. Maybe Williams could end up at Bama if they miss on one of their top 5 priorities. 247 still shows that Williams has an OV to Bama set for Jan 25. We'll see.

Last edited:
Another interesting Portal Player. DB worth looking into Athletic Talent but what was missing at Bama don't know. Sometimes it is just a change of venue needed Sometimes the Player is weak minded to play at SEC Level. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back