'22 TX WR Evan Stewart (Oregon)

Just a lolz update, a caller called into the Swain Event and proclaimed this guy was his cousin. Said his heart is at Tennessee, and if the staff would reach out, he thinks he would end up at Tennessee. Lol
Yeah, I’m sure the staff has reached out to the number 1 ranked WR in the class.

Wasn't the main reason he was considering UT at all in the first place was because he had family in the area?

He doesn't have the staff's Facebook, Twitter handle, phone number, or email? Communication is both ways.

Or not?

This staff thrives off underdogs and being the "underdog". They recruit to their system, period.
What is it about Stewart that doesn’t fit the system? Are you speaking of his skills or the intangibles? His jr film shows a lot of 4 WR sets with short and downfield routes. I cannot tell from the film if Liberty runs a fast-paced offense or not.

I heard that call, and the dude didn’t sound like he was trolling or anything. Maybe coaches don’t know they have a chance with him

I heard that call, and the dude didn’t sound like he was trolling or anything. Maybe coaches don’t know they have a chance with him

If we did he would tell them. He either hasn’t given them a reason or perhaps he has some things in his recruitment by previous staff that prevents this staff from being able to pursue him. He was heavily involved with the last staff so def possible

I don't think the caller was trolling, he's a regular caller to the show. I just think it might be a case of him not being as in tune with his cousins recruitment as he thinks he is lol

Just a lolz update, a caller called into the Swain Event and proclaimed this guy was his cousin. Said his heart is at Tennessee, and if the staff would reach out, he thinks he would end up at Tennessee. Lol
It’s probably one of the negavols posting here.

VN Store

Back