'22 TX WR Evan Stewart (Oregon)

This guy as wide receiver is very dangerous with the ball in his hands. If you could get him in here to commit, then we would be loaded on offense. Our offense would be electric next year. Please get him.
I am leaning more toward investing in some of the talent already on the team such as Webb, Nimrod and Leacock. Keep Thornton on board, get Brazzell up to speed and maybe McCoy has unfinished business at UT for veteran leadership, textbook blocking and some yards after catch

I am leaning more toward investing in some of the talent already on the team such as Webb, Nimrod and Leacock. Keep Thornton on board, get Brazzell up to speed and maybe McCoy has unfinished business at UT for veteran leadership, textbook blocking and some yards after catch
I’m thankful our leans have absolutely nothing to do with the universities decisions.

I understand. I just think adding a guy like this to the receiving corp of all of these guys would absolutely make this offense even better than 2022.

Those were brutal injuries to Bru and Thornton, so could be they're not 100% rehabbed and up to speed by August, plus both Webb and Nimrod look to me to need some serious time in the weight room before they're every down SEC ready. Stewart is a take if he wants to come for our NIL offer.

In terms of his ability to get separation and gain yards after the catch, there’s probably not much difference between Nimrod and Stewart. It’s his hall skills that set him apart. He’s like Jennings in that regard. If the ball is close to him you know he’s going to catch it. We don’t have a guy like that on our roster.

It’s hard to turn down better talent but I hope getting these transfers doesn’t cause some of our young receivers to hit the portal.

Reactions: onevol74
He would be the cherry on top.
He'd be the straw that stirred the drink next season. Just the kind of weapon that would unlock the passing game for Nico. Having him would allow our other receivers to operate much more freely. Might be the biggest "recruit" of our year if we manage to get him. Having said that I'll believe it when I see it.

Maybe he saw how much offense we didn’t have last season in person and thought he could help.

tumblr_mwa0gmuXJr1skjqqdo1_500.gif

Ever heard of a guy called squirrel?

Sadly college football is moving away from the loyalty deal. Players are gonna have to deal with transfers and earning their keep. Stewart has big time SEC experience. More than Nimrod or Webb and he is better than either one. Now if Stewart were to come here it’s up to those other WRs to prove they are better.

But what about me??

1703302387752.png

He'd be the straw that stirred the drink next season. Just the kind of weapon that would unlock the passing game for Nico. Having him would allow our other receivers to operate much more freely. Might be the biggest "recruit" of our year if we manage to get him. Having said that I'll believe it when I see it.
I'm pretty sure we would be unguardable.

Bru is already somebody that can't be stopped with one person.

Squirrel is as good a slot as anybody.

Staes and Davis have a world of potential.

Brazzell looks like a stud. Thornton is coming on and another matchup nightmare with his speed and size.

Someone's open on every play, if not flip it to Smapson or Seldon, or Nico tucks it and runs it.

Behind that veteran offensive line?

Get Crunk it dat bish!

I'm pretty sure we would be unguardable.

Bru is already somebody that can't be stopped with one person.

Squirrel is as good a slot as anybody.

Staes and Davis have a world of potential.

Brazzell looks like a stud. Thornton is coming on and another matchup nightmare with his speed and size.

Someone's open on every play, if not flip it to Smapson or Seldon, or Nico tucks it and runs it.

Behind that veteran offensive line?

Get Crunk it dat bish!
Any word on Bru coming back? I would imagine he would have had to tell Heupel something by now.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back