Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You expect a Dodgers fan to be intelligent?
That he keeps doing it in a refrain expecting to sway life-long loyalties screams mental facilities breakdown. Generally like the guy, but this is a red flag.

Reactions: Weezer
That he keeps doing it in a refrain expecting to sway life-long loyalties screams mental facilities breakdown. Generally like the guy, but this is a red flag.
Can’t change anyone’s loyalties on a message board but can talk smack about them…🤣

UCF has 7 points at the half, but Heupel's offense was too simple for them.
People that dog simplistic offenses in college these days...I don't even know what to say. It's a major (of 5) factors when looking at optimal modern CFB offenses.

Have fun with a 300 page Chaney playbook where merely "getting lined up" is a major prequalification for who can play QB...then most of your players are only around 1-3 years...limited practice time...even less in shells...absolutely no continuity compared to the NFL...guys transferring all the time...yeah have fun with that. Just teach a whole new group with near zero chemistry a complex offense and playbook every 2 years lmao.

Lol @ thinking Hosh Heupel is about to lose to a Kentucky team with no offense
I really think we Canadian long as we don’t self-implode….. I need some good sports vibes today…. My daughter lost by 30 in college basketball and my son by 50 in a playoff football game today. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back