Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in reference to Ruggs murdering a woman, who was heard to be screaming while burning to death. F*** this dude I cannot imagine how I would feel if that was my loved one in the car and some illiterate NFL player had this to say about them.

He didn’t say anything about the victim….. he is just defending someone that he is close too….. I would just ignore posts like these.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
This is in reference to Ruggs murdering a woman, who was heard to be screaming while burning to death. F*** this dude I cannot imagine how I would feel if that was my loved one in the car and some illiterate NFL player had this to say about them.

Toney is a coward for turning the comments off. He's an idiot for calling anything "goofy" about the situation.

I mean if I'm the NCAA, with the likely blowback coming from Congress and OSU mess I'd just make a statement.

"The University of Tennessee worked quickly and effectively to remove coaches, staff, and players all involved in the violations that were uncovered by their internal investigation. It is for this reason the NCAA will hand down no further punishment to the University of Tennessee."

" And furthermore hiring a Gump was punishment enough. Beldar The Asparugasless was an embarrassment on and off the field. He cost the university an untold amount revenue and thousands of dollars in Alabama Snoballs or urinal cakes ."

The question has to be asked:

Is @nicksjuzunk flat out refusing to post the game thread this late into the week of arguably the biggest game of the season a bannable offense?

I say no. But it’s close.

I’m not mad, Nick. I’m just… disappointed.
The last time y’all demanded he post it by a certain time we lost….. maybe he thinks if he posts it on his time we win?

Real simple: if Henry T or Eric Gray and Wanya Morris took money or benefits, and are now playing on a team that could potentially play for a national title, while Theo Jackson and Hendon Hooker and Matthew Butler et al didn't receive a nickle in extra benefits, but cannot play in a bowl game because of what players, who are getting ready to not only play in a bowl game, but the national championship, did...in what world is that even remotely fair?!?! How can players like Jackson, Hooker, and Butler be punished for things that Henry T, Gray, and Morris did; and, not only are Henry T, Gray, and Morris not being punished AT ALL, they seem to be going on to benefit further from it by being able to transfer to programs that will be playing for conference and national championships! Again, in what world is that even close to fair???

I'm saying, and have been saying...if NCAA burns us, I'd go down in a freaking blaze of glory, and expose everything, anything, some things, ALL of the things that I know on everyone else. I'd do anything I could to burn everything to the ground; then id take my university, my programs, my fan base, and my vast amounts of resources elsewhere.
Should void wins of games each player played in at Tennessee.... and Bama, and OU, and Michigan State, etc.

Oh how that would flip the national script if all wins that Grey/Morris, HT, and Crouch participated in were vacated because they took money.

How long does he have to pay for his sins? lol He has been clean since he has been at Liberty. Some of you are harder on him than what Ruggs did. lol
Longer than he has so far. All that junk he pulled in high school and then had these issues at Ole Miss mean he has a history.

Funny seeing y’all argue with someone who donates to the University and talks to people from the University on a regular basis lol.

@JacketVol is saying that Plowman is not the individual who was telling the NCAA to kick rocks.
We assumed, er I assumed he was one saying Plowman isnt driving the boat regarding the investigation. Bra has said many times thats her investigation.

Not sure I buy that donors on a free message board are in the inner circle.

Reactions: SoilVol
Another thing...I haven't "heralded" anything. I have been honest and shared a few things that happened. I regret that lost decade more than you will ever know.

Also..I want to apologize...not that you give a 💩, but I ignored you a couple of days ago, but I think you are a good guy even if you are a smartaleck, and I respect your opinion even though I often vehemently disagree...you have actually changed my mind about some things over the years.

So I'm not ignoring you, but I'd appreciate it if you would stop the personal attacks.

I'll be honest, Newt threw a gut punch on me with the post you're quoting. I can say the same as you, "I never once hurt an innocent person". But the list of stupidity in my youth that could've..
Extreme - Tried LCD. Been so many cases of bad **** leading to people's deaths and to murders.
Common - Excessive speeding. And a lot of cell phone activity while driving, *when they 1st became popular, etc..

Learned better from all and do none of the above, now.
But as much as I like to think myself a good person, the truth is, a bit of bad luck and I could be in the wrong category.

'Driving impaired' only, I believe many here can cast stones. Expand into all stupid decisions that have been known to get people killed, I'd bet there's a lot of glass houses, also.
Edit: people should get to my next post before reading too much into this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back