Game Thread: (19/12) Lady Vols vs. Georgia College (EXH)

Rickster

VFL
1635618986770.png

GAMEDAY TIMES & BROADCAST INFO

2021_22_Tennessee_Lady_Vols.jpg

RELATED LINKS

Buy Tickets
Walk-Through Metal Detectors In Use
Clear Bag Policy
Gameday Info
Follow @LadyVol_Hoops

TENNESSEE

Roster
Schedule
Game Notes

GEORGIA COLLEGE

Roster
Schedule

Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
Coach K will go through many sets this game, and for the next couple of games after this.
I'm Looking forward to seeing Brooklynn Miles most...Her AAU coach said she was pure-dog on defense and that means good!..ON Ballertv, in spurts, I could see what he saw, but not in consistency
A good coach can find that consistency-button
I am banking on Coach K...Liked her as the choice of UT and like her still
Coach K's gonna take us places

Haunted House or Coffin?

Last edited:
Thanks, @Rickster.
I still miss Mule, but really appreciate the game thread.
@Benionsopinion, hi Ben 🙏🙏.

SmallVol,I have so missed your insights and encouraging words! Thank you for being back on Volnation. I hope all is well with you and your family. GOD bless you and keep you and your family safe. I look forward to more of your thoughts on our Lady Vols.

Coach K will go through many sets this game, and for the next couple of games after this.
I'm Looking forward to seeing Brooklynn Miles most...Her AAU coach said she was pure-dog on defense and that means good!..ON Ballertv, in spurts, I could see what he saw, but not in consistency
A good coach can find that consistency-button
I am banking on Coach K...Liked her as the choice of UT and like her still
Coach K's gonna take us places

Haunted House or Coffin?

Who thinks of these questions?

Last edited:
Reactions: krichunaka
I can't wait to see the newcomers for the first time. Even though it's the first game -- and an uber-cupcake of an opponent -- we'll still be able to get SOME information about everyone. We'll see how well they sprint the floor and whether they have lateral quickness or not. We'll see who boxes out well and hustles for rebounds. We'll see whether our posts are catching the ball up high and not feeling compelled to bring it to waist level before going back up for a shot against a shorter defender. We'll see which players are most vocal. And we'll probably see about a dozen different player combos out there.

We'll also see a very special moment for the Jolly family as the siblings square off in the most storied arena in women's college basketball. That alone is giving me goosebumps.

The New Girls ....
K Striplin showing how the 4 spot can be a scoring position, from down low and the wing...,
S Puckett bombing from the wing, and bustin the glass too...
K Wynn penetrate to the glass from the 2 guard spot and pop a few 15 footers too..
B Miles showing what offensive pg speed looks like, and what defensive pg terror looks like

Soon!
Tennessees-Thompson-Boling-Arena.jpg

You have to be set up through Watch ESPN, or some other streaming service that lists our provider...Don't wait til the end to do this...Do it soon....

Not sure about Hula
GameTime is right Peak, I should have specified. You have to go through the ESPN app and sign in with your tv provider, Hulu is an option and as long as your have the SEC network as part of your Hulu package, you’re good to go.

VN Store

Back