Applebee's is the best restaurant
Waffle House is a terrible place to fight
Milton should be starting

That should stir things up a bit.

Lebron is the goat - NO
Applebee's is the best restaurant - NO
Waffle House is a terrible place to fight - Yes
Milton should be starting - F NO

Yeah, I'm a Vols fan through and through.

But at each other conference, I have my favorites. Big 10 it's always been Michigan State for me, not really sure why. Always seem to have just solid players. Ringer, Bell, Langford, & Cousins to name a few.

ACC used to be Clemson, but kind of got tired of the Dabo train. I guess now I pull for Wake Forest more than any others.

Pac-12 has always been Arizona State since the Jake Plumber days. Just liked their uniforms/colors/mascot mostly and they never have really been obnoxiously good for any stretch of period.

Big 12 has been TCU for a while now.

Yeah, I'm a Vols fan through and through.

But at each other conference, I have my favorites. Big 10 it's always been Michigan State for me, not really sure why. Always seem to have just solid players. Ringer, Bell, Langford, & Cousins to name a few.

ACC used to be Clemson, but kind of got tired of the Dabo train. I guess now I pull for Wake Forest more than any others.

Pac-12 has always been Arizona State since the Jake Plumber days. Just liked their uniforms/colors/mascot mostly and they never have really been obnoxiously good for any stretch of period.

Big 12 has been TCU for a while now.
For me, it's Michigan State, Florida State (minus the Jimbo years, hate him, but a good FSU helps keep UF down) and NC State, Oregon and Stanford, and TCU.

I really enjoyed my stay. Didn’t realize that Tempe, Mesa & Phoenix were so close together.
Going to take another trip there before the summer heat wave
Probably my favorite city to visit, I love that area. So many good outdoor adventure things to do and a lot of great urban stuff too. And most importantly, almost always warm. They have a place called Culinary Dropout that's a fantastic hang out spot for food, sports, and games. Usually those places mail it in on the food, but it's such a good spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back