Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’ve been wanting to get out to a boutique guitar shop to try some. I’m in Knoxville and don’t know of any here. Going to have to get out to Nashville, I guess.
The offset sound hole and cantilever fretboard on a McPherson is supposed to help the guitar use the whole soundboard without obstruction.. a bigger, uninterrupted top to vibrate. I can definitely hear a really deep, 3D sound from the recordings I’ve heard. I’m sure it sounds amazing in person. I also like the options in guitar depth
What acoustic guitar forum are you talking about?
It's literally just the Acoustic Guitar Forum. Check out this Ryan Gerber build thread for just a taste of what you can find on there. Ryan Gerber Build - RL15.5 - Swiss Moon Spruce | Black Walnut - Page 3 - The Acoustic Guitar Forum

This is what they are saying in the PSU forum:

“I was alluding to this question earlier. So PSU has their ducks in row this time around? We won’t “Tennessee it up?”
I'm okay with that given what "Penn State it up" means. No one covers up pedophilia like those Penn Staters.

Seriously, it's laughable that they think they can criticize any other fanbase.

Hi VN,

So this weekend, I got to see my son. He is showing improvement! He finally graduated from high school. Part of the program is that he has to get a reasonable job and learn to live a substance free life. He started his job at a meat packing plant today. If everything goes well, he will start college either Spring or Summer semester. I truly pray that he is back on the right track. He seemed like his old self this weekend.
Thank you very much for all of your prayers!
VolNation is truly a special place with phenomenal people!
Worked in those plants for two years. Miserable. We would joke that the number one thing killed at meat plants is happiness. And I was just an engineer installing equipment.

At the very least he will learn what a hard job is. No better motivation to take college seriously imo.

Reactions: hooter vol
He has ties to the area from his time at Temple, but I am not sure what his interest is in leaving the NFL.

Unless the Panthers want out, NFL contracts are usually tougher to get out of than college contracts. Plus, he signed a 7 year, $60 million deal.

Yeah, mobile homes are great...Clayton has a tier system so depending on which tier you buy the quality varies.

Also, the only way I'd buy (another) mobile home is if I planned to put a permanent foundation under it and stay living in it. Otherwise, they are a challenge to sell even already set up with the land. Honestly think in this type of housing market buying & remodeling is the smarter play if you're at least willing to do some research and gather bids for contractors.

Think my wife and I have decided to look into building a nice, moderate home.

Sucks for him, but he kind of brought it on himself....pardon me for the baseball talk in the midst of a Bye week.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Hi VN,

So this weekend, I got to see my son. He is showing improvement! He finally graduated from high school. Part of the program is that he has to get a reasonable job and learn to live a substance free life. He started his job at a meat packing plant today. If everything goes well, he will start college either Spring or Summer semester. I truly pray that he is back on the right track. He seemed like his old self this weekend.
Awesome news, Doc! Will continue to pray for the strength, patience, and perseverance to stay the course.

Mike Tomlin on USC rumors: "I don't have time for that speculation. That's a joke to me. I've got of one of the best jobs in all of professional sports. Why would I have any interest in coaching college football? Never say never. But never. There's not a booster with a big enough blank check.”

Last edited:
Hi VN,

I have been wondering and praying. Definitely wanted to respect your privacy, but I will sing the praises with you on this one. Yes, I know that he still has some way to go, but this sounds positive!!

Hi VN,

We have two nephews that struggled through their early 30’s as your son has done. They are both great people now as loving husbands, fathers and good workers. So proud of both. It can and will happen for your son. Still praying 🙏.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back